Author Topic: Shipping  (Read 465 times)

Offline MysticB77

• View Profile
    • Eclectic Crafts & Creations (on Facebook)
Shipping
« on: July 08, 2018, 03:31:14 PM »
Hello just a question about setting shipping. What is the best advise for setting shipping. I have set in categories now. However, shipping costs vary widely based on size, weight, etc (as all probably know) In the last year I have noticed a change in how the post office charges and handles. I lost money on an item when i charged $5 to ship. This was the average cost for the type of item. Because of the box size I needed to fit the item it cost me $12 to ship plus automatically charged and added insurance. I don't want to over charge buyers nor do i want to lose money due to shipping. What do most of you do for setting your shipping on products? Thanks in advanced for your assistance.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Shipping
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 08:39:00 AM »
I would set up shipping profiles for different types of items. You can find some help here http://handmadeartists.com/blog/category/site-help-videos/

Offline MysticB77

• View Profile
    • Eclectic Crafts & Creations (on Facebook)
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 12:48:13 PM »
Thank you

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 04:39:25 PM »
My  items   are  fabric   and  I  can  get  more  than  one  folded  into  a  Priority  envelope.   I   don't  know  what   your  product  is   but  if  it  is  a sewn  item   you  can  get  more  that  one  into  a  priority  mail  envelope.
About  6  bucks
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18