Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 3786 times)

Offline Jeanne

• View Profile
Hello Everyone
« on: January 23, 2015, 02:29:58 PM »
I thought I would drop in and say hi.  Haven't been doing anything special lately.  I have enjoyed watching what everyone is making and selling.  There are some really, really talented artists in this group.  Hope all are well and I will check in from time to time.  I really have missed everyone.

:D

Jeanne

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 04:09:40 PM »
Hello Jeanne! Looks like you've been around for awhile, but I'm not sure I know you. Anyway, it's nice to see a new face around the forums!
Do you have a shop here?

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 10:10:43 AM »
Always good to pop in and say hi!  So......HI!  :-*

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 02:45:28 PM »
Jeanne!
So great to see you again, hope to see you more often. Glad all is well with you!

Offline Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 03:00:15 PM »
Hello Jeanne! Looks like you've been around for awhile, but I'm not sure I know you. Anyway, it's nice to see a new face around the forums!
Do you have a shop here?

Been around longer than it says.  I was gammiebrat, before I was Jeanne.  No shop.  Don't sell anything.  Just play around with artsy things, beads, jewelry, dolls, etc.  Dropped in to see what is going on since my last visit.   Thanks for the welcome.

Offline Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 03:01:29 PM »
Thanks for the welcome back.  I really missed you two.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 03:03:41 PM »
Many don't know that you were one of the originals around here. We are grateful to have you back again!! Time has been slipping away for me, not sure if you know we moved back to Maryland and have just been up to our gills with work and stuff to do.

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 10:45:30 AM »
Do you have a shop here?

Been around longer than it says.  I was gammiebrat, before I was Jeanne.  No shop.  Don't sell anything.  Just play around with artsy things, beads, jewelry, dolls, etc.  Dropped in to see what is going on since my last visit.   Thanks for the welcome.

Well playing around is just fine! Nice to meet you!

Offline Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 09:07:06 PM »
Many don't know that you were one of the originals around here. We are grateful to have you back again!! Time has been slipping away for me, not sure if you know we moved back to Maryland and have just been up to our gills with work and stuff to do.
No, didn't know you moved to Maryland. I thought you liked Jersey. Are there many originals around? If so, hi to all of them.  I was thinking of Janelle the other day and when I logged on, I found all the old emails from her.  So sad.  Also, I lost another grandchild in 2013.  Andy was 8.  He had hydrocephalus and spina bifida and died in his sleep one night.  My other grandchildren, all girls now, are doing well.  I had another surgery in 2011 and am pretty much housebound, which is why I am not creating at the moment.  What are you and Kim up too?  Your boys should be quite grown up by now.  It was all boys, wasn't it?  I love the way the forum and the shop, plus the blog has grown.  Your vision from the early days has grown to fruition, hasn't it?   

Offline Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 09:08:33 PM »
Do you have a shop here?

Well playing around is just fine! Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you too.  Love the one chainmaille bracelet you featured the other day.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 09:14:29 PM »
We still have a way to go to meet our goal. Sorry for your loss. As far as the originals still being around, it is hard to tell, they pop in and out from time to time. Things have just been a bit slow lately. We'll keep pushing forward though.

Offline Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 12:07:22 AM »
We still have a way to go to meet our goal. Sorry for your loss. As far as the originals still being around, it is hard to tell, they pop in and out from time to time. Things have just been a bit slow lately. We'll keep pushing forward though.
Thanks...what can I do to shake things up?  You know I am good at that. 8)

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 09:38:04 AM »
Thanks...what can I do to shake things up?  You know I am good at that. 8)

Missed your shaking!!!  :police:

Offline MulchandMore

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 10:15:19 AM »
Nice to meet you, I'm a relative newcomer, but also have an interest in all crafts, not just the ones I've been doing and (sometimes) selling for years ;)

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 11:38:54 AM »
Halloo!  I've been around a really long time but don't figure I'm an original.  2008, I think?  Not sure if we even met your first time around here, so just in case, it's nice to meet you!