Author Topic: Win a sea glass pendant and help and amazing young man at the same time  (Read 1759 times)

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
I normally do not do this but just had to help get the word out about Zac.  He has Moebius Syndrome which an horrifically cruel disease.  That being said, he has a sweet spirit and has even set a goal of going to Disney with his family!  In order to do this, he is making and selling loom bracelets to raise money. 

Now for the help part, no I'm not asking you to buy a bracelet if you don't want to, but I am asking you to help share his story http://itsbetterhandmade.com/help-amazing-young-man-win-treasure/ .  If you do share on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or your blog and comment on the story you will be given one entry for each share to win a sterling silver sea glass pendant. 

My hope is that by getting the word out about this amazing boy, he will be much closer to reaching his goal of a magical vacation that does not involve doctors and medical treatments for a short time.

Thanks!!!!

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Great contest! Shared :D
Hope some others get involved, this is really a great cause!

Offline gemlover

• Contributor
  • All that glitters is not gold!
    • View Profile
Shared through my business Facebook page.

john
John Atwell Rasmussen, PhD, AJP
Lapidary, Gemologist, Geologist, Artisan Jeweler
email: john@rasmussengems.com

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
Thank you!  I've gotten a pretty good response on this and found out that Zac has had a number of orders after reading the post.  I would love to see this little guy succeed at his goal and love the fact that his family is supporting him.  Too many times I hear (usually when I am working in the schools) parents putting down their kids big ideas because they think they are too young, but really, young is the perfect time to start!  When you are young you are convinced that you cannot fail so their is no fear of jumping in!