Author Topic: More action needed on this website!.....  (Read 9589 times)

Offline Agathalatham

• View Profile
More action needed on this website!.....
« on: March 03, 2014, 09:36:04 AM »
Looks like it has a big potential with the membership deal.....but i think it needs more action...more UPDATED forums discussions and i think there is a more modern web design needed guys. Just an opinion.

Offline Agathalatham

• View Profile
Re: More action needed on this website!.....
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 10:01:50 AM »
That's cool to know :D. Well now guys i just took (hopefully not a mistake) the risk :P and suscribed as a vendor on this website. ;)

Offline Blue Highways

• Global Moderator
  • Book Nerd
    • View Profile
    • My Shop and Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 10:19:51 AM »
Welcome and best of luck with sales. While it's very important to work to promote your shop,  many of the lovely folks at HA will help too - feel free to post your creations in the appropriate category in the forum gallery for extra exposure. Also, do add any links to your shop/s, twitter, Facebook etc in your forum profile so we can easily visit.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 10:24:39 AM »
Well, welcome!  If you take a look around, you'll see somewhere (I forget where now) that Andrew posted an image of the concept for the redesign of the site.  As soon as the developer does what he should be doing, we'll be ready to go with a much prettier format.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 11:23:43 AM »
Looks like it has a big potential with the membership deal.....but i think it needs more action...more UPDATED forums discussions and i think there is a more modern web design needed guys. Just an opinion.

Well, look around in the forums about all the action you can handle! Promotions on every site out there, galleries to post your items, highlights to make, blog post to promote and write.....I think you need to explore the entire site ......really..... :D

Offline Agathalatham

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 01:15:45 PM »
Oooooouhhhkay :P i will look around ;) it was just an opinion

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 01:44:01 PM »

(smile)....Action begins with you - and everyone else for that matter....cant wait on others, don't cha think..... :D ;) :-*

Offline Agathalatham

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 04:41:49 PM »
hi everybody! Really excited to have my FIRST items already uploaded in my shop.!!!

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 05:35:13 PM »

We are happy to hear opinions and yes, there is a new shop on the way.  Very shortly we are gathering our beta testers and then opening it up for all.  For a sneak look you can check out this thread http://handmadeartists.com/forum/index.php/topic,9386.0.html

As far as opinions...believe it or not, we really do try to listen and know that we don't know it all so if you see something, let us know!  ;D

Offline Agathalatham

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 09:26:23 AM »
This is awesome!. Thank you BlueHighways, Larissa and MakintheBestofit for being really nice with your answers. I am glad my message wasnt taken wrong by you guys :). As i said, this looks to be a really good website with potential and well as a member and a CUSTOMER we are also allowed to give some little feedbacks in order to improve the website in a short or leng term .

https://handmadeartists.com/product-details/Woodworking/Home%20Decor/Rocking%20Heart/?pid=2014030313473038a0b

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2014, 11:31:35 AM »
Absolutely.  I sold on a number of sites before we began HAF, which is actually how it started!  Andrew got sick of my complaining about what other sites did not have or that would not listen to their sellers and rather than keep selling there we decided to build it with sellers AND customers in mind. 

Like I said, work in progress, but we are progressing.

Offline tenthousandthreads

• captivated by beautiful threadwork
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 12:06:51 PM »
Glad to hear it. Easier peer discussion would be nice. Also, given the huge number of views why can't I make a sale? Could you do something more about our knowing whether any of these views are serious?
Susan Blossom

praising the traditions that continue to allow us to use our hands as well as brains

Offline Agathalatham

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2014, 10:16:01 PM »
That s a good question right there too :/