Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Introduce Yourself / Re: Hello! Would Like to Meet Everyone
« Last post by Larissa on Today at 10:02:57 AM »
Hi, Trish!

I get the "my interests are many" thing, because as anyone here will tell you, I'm the same way... the only thing I *don't* do much of is sleep.  :)  I'm also a knitter... and because I'm nuts and wanted to work my way backwards through the process, now I spin yarn too!

What else do you do or have an interest in?

Also, of course welcome to HAF.

And also also, don't forget to set up your forum profile with links to your shop(s), FB page, blog, etc.
General Discussion / Hello World !
« Last post by Banowin on September 24, 2017, 06:14:53 AM »
Hi ! my name is Shahin Entezami, I'am CEO at Banowin Company from Tehran,Iran. as iran is banned from other shopping sites because of political issues . we decided to run a c2c website to sell women's handmade products in fashion / jewerly / life style and food fields . check our site : www.banowin.com
Introduce Yourself / Hello! Would Like to Meet Everyone
« Last post by Trish53 on September 22, 2017, 07:18:42 AM »
Hi, I'm Trish,
My interests are many, however I have always had an appreciation for handmade, or reuse of all items.  I learned to be crafty at a very young age, out of necessity, and have developed my craft from there.  My true passion is knitting or crocheting, however, I also enjoy sewing as well. 
When you are a crafter you are always busy with a project, however at some point you run out of people to gift your crafts to, and as we age, there are fewer babies in your life to knit or crochet for, so I decided to introduce myself to the world of crafting to see if others would be interested in my products. Whenever I have a special occasion I always prefer handmade gifts over the store purchases, and I am sure there are many more like me out there.  So, please enjoy my store front, feel free to ask questions, or just send me a message to get acquainted we can always gain from a new friend.  I am very excited to be a part of this new group of crafters, and look forward to getting to know some of you. 

Trish53
General Discussion / Re: What are you doing today?
« Last post by iKnitQuiltSew on September 20, 2017, 01:52:19 PM »
LOL, Larissa!
« Last post by Larissa on September 20, 2017, 01:30:08 PM »
I don't understand how humans can treat other humans like that.

Love those furpets so much!  And yeah, the middle of the country does love their football!  Even when they haven't got a pro team, like Nebraska.

Went to a networking dinner thing last night, and met a slew of great women, tonight is the Environmental Commission, tomorrow night is yoga, and Friday night I'm going to a paint night with friends to raise money for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.

Because if I wasn't busy enough...
« Last post by iKnitQuiltSew on September 19, 2017, 05:43:15 PM »
Thanks, Narrina!
Handmade Artists' Shop (HAFshop) / Compassion Accents - Get 10% Off Any Item
« Last post by sac875 on September 19, 2017, 05:34:52 PM »

10% off any item when you use this code ---- DISC1
Feel free to browse around and if you like something use this code to $ave 8)

https://handmadeartists.com/shop/sac875
« Last post by Nárrína on September 19, 2017, 05:06:40 PM »
Wow, that was rotten of them :( !

Cute FurPets! I hope they do well!
Handmade Highlights / MOVED: Halloween Ornament - Boo!
« Last post by chainmaille on September 19, 2017, 06:20:49 AM »
Creative Creations / Re: Halloween Ornament - Boo!
« Last post by chainmaille on September 19, 2017, 06:20:27 AM »
Pretty
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10