Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Creative Creations / Re: 3D Flower gift decor craft
« Last post by PeaceStitchStudio on Today at 01:22:04 PM »
oooh, thanks.  Wow, those are nice!!  I .will definitely being trying this.  Thanks for sharing.
- kar
Jewelry / Re: Trying new things
« Last post by PeaceStitchStudio on Today at 01:17:46 PM »
Nice pieces!! I always wanted to try it, but very intimidated by the intricacies.  The technique is a beauty, though!

Jewelry / Re: Cloud Inspired Necklace
« Last post by PeaceStitchStudio on Today at 01:15:19 PM »
It's really cool!! Original and one of a kind!  Is that polymer clay?
-kar

General Discussion / Re: What are you doing today?
« Last post by chainmaille on July 25, 2017, 07:45:02 AM »
Nice work. Love the deck.
I've been so jammed up, can barely think. So please don't apologize we all get busy. Especially summer.

Site Support / Re: Username is shop name
« Last post by chainmaille on July 25, 2017, 06:13:16 AM »
Email me directly and I'll work with you on this. Or you can hit the pm
« Last post by galleryvalerie on July 24, 2017, 03:29:00 PM »
But i don't want my web address different to my shop name.  Isn't there any way to change it? I have different names all over the place.  I need to set it all up with one name.
General Discussion / Re: What are you doing today?
« Last post by iKnitQuiltSew on July 24, 2017, 11:36:08 AM »
I am a bad poster...  I simply vanished from everywhere - not because I lost interest but because I have been so incredibly busy!

Did a show that included a special order.  When I delivered the special order, the customer placed a second special order.  That one gets delivered today.

I finished the trout quilt and sold it!  Wish all my quilts would be like that!

The house we bought desperately needed a deck off the back.  So we designed one (347 square feet), drew the plans, bought the materials and were construction workers for the better part of two weeks.  Because of the slope of our lot, the engineering to make sure that the stress on the piers/posts would be supported was interesting.   But we now have a beautiful deck and we just LOVE IT! (Before and after photos below).

In the meantime, my reupholstery project of my dining room chairs just languished.  So that is now at the top of my list - four are done; just two more to go.

I have been invited to exhibit for the First Friday Art Walk in Cedaredge for the rest of the season (August/September).  And, I have an order for six teddy bears for one of the galleries/craft stores here. 

So please forgive me for not staying in touch - you all know I just love this site!
« Last post by chainmaille on July 24, 2017, 05:05:07 AM »
You can have caps on your business card, the url will still work
https://handmadeartists.com/shop/GalleryValerie
Creative Creations / 3D Flower gift decor craft
« Last post by DIY_Gifts on July 23, 2017, 04:57:09 AM »
Learn how to make a beautiful Dahlia paper flowers with this easy tutorial. great paper craft to do with kids. These flowers look AMAZING and very easy to do!
Step by step tutorial: https://youtu.be/NlNqu9koRxI
« Last post by galleryvalerie on July 21, 2017, 09:11:48 PM »
Yes it allowed me to put that with the banner but my web address/ link says galleryvalerie (no capitals) and I.would.have to give out and.print on cards etc. No! Why do they do that?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10