Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Introduce Yourself / Re: Introduce Yourself
« Last post by chainmaille on April 16, 2018, 05:45:44 AM »
Welcome Edwin, make yourself at home!!
« Last post by thedapperrocker on April 15, 2018, 05:29:38 PM »
Hi everyone! Edwin Camacho Rivera here. My shop is The Dapper Rocker. I make ascots that are a combination of elegant, brash, and geek chic. Each piece is handcrafted in my dining room in the South Bronx. Price is typically 25 dollars per item. At the moment, the Tenth, Twelfth, and Thirteenth Doctor inspired pieces are on this site. The rest from thedapperrocker.com will be featured here too.
General Discussion / Re: Styrofoam based art and decoration products
« Last post by christopherkates on April 12, 2018, 02:13:54 AM »
 There are many online shops where you could purchase any form of interior decor as per your taste. You could just search the product son that you will be getting tons of results with the site link where you could buy those. Or even you could get certain ideas as per the search and you could customize the same with the designers at your place and I think that would be better.

Events & Promotions / Events Overview
« Last post by VirginiaJenkins on April 09, 2018, 11:42:02 PM »

Hi,

I started by adding all big tradeshows I know and I will add upcoming events and announcements when and if I get their dates.I'll try to add some kind of community to submitted events in the future, but for now, I have to add them by myself.If you have feedback or events, please let me know. And maybe you add the site to your bookmarks.

For more details
Cryptocurrency Trading Advertising

Events & Promotions / Diamond or Design with Diamond
« Last post by VirginiaJenkins on April 09, 2018, 11:39:14 PM »

Hi,

I'm having a difficult time deciding. I recently sold my YG.25 tcw diamond stud earrings. They were lovely but after a while, they (the diamonds) felt too small for my ears. I'm trying to decide whether I go slightly bigger in studs (I have a 1/3 tcw pair I'm happy with) or do something different entirely (that have diamonds in them but cover more space on my ears).

For more details
Bitcoin Animation Explainer
General Discussion / Re: What are you doing today?
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on April 08, 2018, 05:03:56 AM »
Sorry to hear about your store, Monika!

I'm finally able to breath a little easier now! The last couple months have been crazy as I decided I wanted to redo my bookcover, get back into making jewelry again (which has been on a bit of a hiatus), and set up an author's website.  (Plus this last month has been filled with one doctor's appointment after another, however, I'm, hopefully, one step closer to having surgery done on at least one of my hips and then (again hopefully) we can move onto the second hip; all depends on what my last MRI/arthrogram shows). I've also been teaching myself new digital art skills to try and go freelance as an illustrator/concept artist (trying anything that might help me get out of my library job that much faster). Finished the cover redo and website this week!  :D Most of the artwork I painted digitally in Corel Painter and just added the finishing details/text with Photoshop.

Thanks Narrina, it is really OK, the shop wasnt going anywhere on here, even though I promoted the heck outta it....

Congrats on all your accomplishments, that is AWeSOME, hopefully that job at the library will soon be history (smile)
« Last post by Nárrína on April 07, 2018, 10:26:07 PM »
Sorry to hear about your store, Monika!

I'm finally able to breath a little easier now! The last couple months have been crazy as I decided I wanted to redo my bookcover, get back into making jewelry again (which has been on a bit of a hiatus), and set up an author's website.  (Plus this last month has been filled with one doctor's appointment after another, however, I'm, hopefully, one step closer to having surgery done on at least one of my hips and then (again hopefully) we can move onto the second hip; all depends on what my last MRI/arthrogram shows). I've also been teaching myself new digital art skills to try and go freelance as an illustrator/concept artist (trying anything that might help me get out of my library job that much faster). Finished the cover redo and website this week!  :D Most of the artwork I painted digitally in Corel Painter and just added the finishing details/text with Photoshop.

« Last post by chainmaille on March 22, 2018, 06:06:06 AM »
Glad to see you back John!
Art / Beautiful envelopes!
« Last post by quatangtiny on March 12, 2018, 07:28:54 AM »
It's come from Viet Nam. They call "bao li xi", you know? :D

I'm a blogger & desginer from Viet Nam. You can follow me at quatangtiny.com.
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on March 12, 2018, 03:37:10 AM »
Online is very difficult to generate a client base, you have to approach it as a fulltime job or it will not work.  However to follow the thread: today, I reassembled a 14 ft diameter trampoline in my backyard for the grandchildren.  My daughter and her four children have taken up residence here, temporarily, while they save and find a place near to brandon's work.  they were given less than 24 hours to vacate their house when they told the landlord that they would be moving.

Sorry to hear about your children's dilemma....John.....

and as to my shop, this was a full time job for me......(smile)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10