Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: suggestion for wooden thread spools
« Last post by MsMartyD on May 19, 2018, 11:35:05 AM »
As   Gomer  Pyle  used   to  say...  Thank ye!  Thank ye!    Thank ye!         Great   ideas!
Introduce Yourself / Re: Introduce Yourself
« Last post by chainmaille on May 17, 2018, 07:19:44 AM »
Welcome Rainbow, glad to have you with us!!
« Last post by EasleyArtisanJewelry on May 15, 2018, 10:42:53 PM »
welcome to haf, we are a diverse group with many different genres.  ask questions, give answers and opinions.  you will find, no matter what the venue for your sales, that online selling is a full time job.  remember, online, your only way to attract customers is through the picture you post.  they can not touch, pick up, or look at detail as they would in a brick store.

John
« Last post by TheRainbowDrop on May 15, 2018, 05:56:26 PM »
Hi everyone! im new here and pretty new to the selling world.  I've been sewing my entire life and have always wanted to share this with people. I am excited to have found a site like this with all handmade!

I am currently staying at home to raise my daughter who is three.  I would love to grow my business so i don't have to return to work when she starts school full time.  Sewing and creating are my passion and it would be a dream to make this a job and not just a hobby!

Rainbow Drop Leslie
http://therainbowdrop.etsy.com
http://www.instagram.com/therainbowdropco
« Last post by iKnitQuiltSew on May 15, 2018, 05:36:26 PM »
That's a great idea, John!
edit your picture and put the streaming words inbedded in the picture

john
« Last post by EasleyArtisanJewelry on May 13, 2018, 04:39:23 PM »
Hello tewlis shaw, grayhound mama, and mar.  I am horrible at remembering names, so excuse any typos/missing letters, etc.  my status says "newbie" but i will differ, i was an active Haf member and shop for about 9 years, then took a hiatus, changed shops so my new shop is still developing.  If I can be of any assistance to any seller, member, please feel to contact me and ask. 

John
« Last post by EasleyArtisanJewelry on May 13, 2018, 04:35:19 PM »
form for making wire hoops, like for ear rings or necklaces?  wrap and use with peg board to store wire, leather by size sorting. 

john
General Discussion / Re: What are you doing today?
« Last post by EasleyArtisanJewelry on May 13, 2018, 04:32:26 PM »
to all the mothers, hope today was special for you.

john
General Discussion / Re: What are you doing today?
« Last post by MulchandMore on May 13, 2018, 04:11:18 PM »
Happy Mother's Day!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10