Author Topic: Amazing new contest site for handmade jewelry/accessories designers! $1500 Grand  (Read 1369 times)

Offline thedesignwinneris

• View Profile
How would you like to win $1500 for your handmade jewelry or accessories designs? How would you like to have your designs seen and critiqued by Project Runway®
designers and professional NY stylists? How would you like to have millions of people linked to your website or online store? Welcome to the first contest site that celebrates, recognizes and rewards handmade designers! http://andthedesignwinneris.com

Offline thedesignwinneris

• View Profile
My name is Nikki Aksamit. I am a children's book author and freelance writer. I created the ATDWI website after beginning designs for a new children's jewelry line I am creating. After browsing eBay, Artfire and on Etsy I realized how much design talent is out there! You all truly do create works of art! I wanted to create a contest where handmade designers would not only have the chance to win a cash prize, but they could get some free advertising for their online store or website. I reached out to some of my favorite former Project Runway® Designers and was lucky enough to get a few of them on board! Voila, And the Design Winner is... was born!

This site is less than two weeks old and we already have some incredibly beautiful entries! I would encourage you to have a look, vote for your favorites and enter the pieces you're most proud of! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me here or through the contest site!