Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1095796 times)

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1530 on: January 23, 2012, 10:41:31 AM »
Our talent pool just keeps growing!  It is so much fun to read introductions and check out all your shops!  Put your feet up and don't forget to post some pictures in the gallery for all to see.  If you have any questions, we don't bite...well often...and will be happy to try to help.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1531 on: January 23, 2012, 04:54:01 PM »
Ok, thank you will try that....

What can I do to change the shipping on an existing listing, which went wrong?
Sooooo much to learn....(smile)

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: January 23, 2012, 04:57:46 PM »
Ok, thank you will try that....

What can I do to change the shipping on an existing listing, which went wrong?
Sooooo much to learn....(smile)
There is always a lot to learn on a new venue.  You will get the hang of it in no time.  Your work is beautiful.  To change shipping you are going to have to change the shipping profile.  Under your handmade account, click "my shop" and then "shipping profile."  Under that is a section that says "Manage shipping profile."  With that section open you can alter existing profiles or create a new one.  Hope this helps.

Offline MichaelaJewelry

• View Profile
    • Michaela Jewelry by Design
« Reply #1533 on: January 23, 2012, 05:32:18 PM »
Welcome to all the newcomers!! Don't forget to add your contact info i.e. blog, website etc. to your signature that way people can check out your creations and it's also a link which helps with your SEO.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1534 on: January 24, 2012, 09:25:35 AM »
Yes I did, seems to work now. Is paypal the only payment methode accepted here?
I know that ebay/paypal is holding all payments now indefenately for 21 days, wonder if this applies here too?
Thanks , Monika

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: January 24, 2012, 09:39:42 AM »
Yes I did, seems to work now. Is paypal the only payment methode accepted here?
I know that ebay/paypal is holding all payments now indefenately for 21 days, wonder if this applies here too?
Thanks , Monika
Paypal is the only method we use, I haven't heard of anyone's money being held though.

Offline Blue Highways

• Global Moderator
  • Book Nerd
    • View Profile
    • My Shop and Blog
« Reply #1536 on: January 24, 2012, 10:39:48 AM »
I have not had a problem with Paypal in either here or in my other shop. Normally it takes a couple days for the transfer from Paypal to my bank when I make a withdrawal but that's it.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1537 on: January 24, 2012, 10:03:09 PM »
I have not had a problem with Paypal in either here or in my other shop. Normally it takes a couple days for the transfer from Paypal to my bank when I make a withdrawal but that's it.
.....Key.....thanks for all the help, still trying to find my way around here....(smile) Have a good night everyone...

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1538 on: January 24, 2012, 10:53:46 PM »
Oh Surprise !!!!!!!!!!!
 ;)
A very good friend of mine did a blog feature on my shop and art, please visit here, thank you kindly. :-[

We love coments too...(wink)♥

Monika

http://angelsneverlastings.blogspot.com/2012/01/shop-feature-monika-of-myeuropeantouch.html

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1539 on: January 26, 2012, 07:32:05 AM »
Thank to all of you who went over to the blog :) and commented, as far as I could see it was a success...(smile) :-*

Offline DesignsbyMiyu

• No factory-made bows!
    • View Profile
    • Designs by Miyu
« Reply #1540 on: January 26, 2012, 03:06:31 PM »
Hi to all!  Our studio is Designs by Miyu.  We're on Etsy and Artfire and as of right now we are mostly creating mini top hat fascinators for many occasions and just cause, beaded dragonfly and butterfly headbands, flower headbands, beaded Hello Kitty clips, clippies, beaded angel pins, lucky crane charms, and more.  We take great pride in the fact that all our bows are hand-crafted; we have no factory-made bows! 

We plan to expand into other lines of design because our studio consists of three women, each of us with different areas of talents. 

Thanks for the opportunity to introduce ourselves!

Offline yofi

• View Profile
    • Yofi Design
« Reply #1541 on: January 27, 2012, 10:01:54 PM »
Hi, everyone, I'm Yofi, another new to here. ;)

Ok, let me introduce myself here. I liked to make crafts ever since I'm a little girl influenced strongly by my dearest mum. It seems that she had been always knitting, sewing, crocheting and embroidering from I had memory.

I like to make bags, purses and crochet for my newborn little. Now my mum and I own an online shop Yofi Design selling many our handmade goods including crochet baby goods, sewing purses and some embroidery needlecrafts. we're confidable about our works and quality because of over ten years of experience.

I'd like to communicating technique and showing my works here:)

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #1542 on: January 27, 2012, 10:04:03 PM »
Hi, everyone, I'm Yofi, another new to here. ;)

Ok, let me introduce myself here. I liked to make crafts ever since I'm a little girl influenced strongly by my dearest mum. It seems that she had been always knitting, sewing, crocheting and embroidering from I had memory.

I like to make bags, purses and crochet for my newborn little. Now my mum and I own an online shop Yofi Design selling many our handmade goods including crochet baby goods, sewing purses and some embroidery needlecrafts. we're confidable about our works and quality because of over ten years of experience.

I'd like to communicating technique and showing my works here:)

Welcome!  I think something's wrong with your link - you forgot to list your site in your signature, and the site in your profile goes to a site-building site, not a handmade site.

Offline yofi

• View Profile
    • Yofi Design
« Reply #1543 on: January 27, 2012, 10:09:30 PM »
Wo, so quickly, Larissa, thank you veru much for your reminding, I've changed it. now it's ok for my site:)

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #1544 on: January 27, 2012, 10:12:12 PM »
Happened to be online.  Your clutches are adorable!