Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1203031 times)

DZI_Designs

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1515 on: January 06, 2012, 11:44:15 AM »
Hello group.  My name is Shawn and I am ½ of DZI Designs.  My wife, Kerrie, is the artist.  She creates the jewelry and I operate the online shop @ HAS and promote the business on facebook and twitter.

We look forward to getting to know you all.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: January 07, 2012, 08:51:50 PM »
Welcome to all the new comers so glad to have everyone here. Jump in and have fun.

Offline CrochetHooked

• Supporter of all things Handmade
    • View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #1517 on: January 07, 2012, 10:48:54 PM »
Hello group.  My name is Shawn and I am ½ of DZI Designs.  My wife, Kerrie, is the artist.  She creates the jewelry and I operate the online shop @ HAS and promote the business on facebook and twitter.

We look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Kerrie and Shawn!  That's what I call teamwork!  WTG... Glad to see you here!   ;D
Cari (CrochetHooked)

I have a desire to create, a passion for my craft, and maybe… just maybe I will inspire another.

About Me
My Shop
Website

Offline Visions of Olde

• View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: January 11, 2012, 10:31:30 PM »
Hi My name is Phyllis and I am from Visions of Olde shop. I have selling on the net for about 6 years through eBay initially, then Etsy, and now Handmade Artists shop. I really didn't know what I was doing so about 6 months ago I revamped my business strategy.  :-\ I had several "Free" venues, but closed them all and made some business decisions. My Etsy Store by the Same name, is for my Vintage Jewelry and other Vintage items. HAS is for my Art.  :D I was looking for a home for my creations that is strictly for Art and not supplies (other than handmade beads, etc.). I love the spirit here at HAS and am looking forward to the changes which will take place in the near future. I am here to stay.

I recycle old trashed jewelry into new exciting creations. Right now I am still streamlining and creating at the same time. Whew this is a lot of work!  :-\ But Great Work...Looking for any info I can glean from experienced HAS members.  :D

Phyllis

http://handmadeartistsshop.com/shop/VisionsofOlde
http://phyllisstcyr.wordpress.com/2012/01/07/hello-worl/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/VisionsOfOlde
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Visions-Of-Olde/151489331530160

Offline CrochetHooked

• View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #1519 on: January 11, 2012, 10:45:04 PM »
Hi Phyllis  ;D  Great to see you here... and your shop is coming along nicely.  Well Done... for starters I stopped by your shop and shared Vintage Earring Charm Bracelet!   ;)

I think you will be very happy here!  ;D WELCOME!  ;D
Cari (CrochetHooked)

I have a desire to create, a passion for my craft, and maybe… just maybe I will inspire another.

About Me
My Shop
Website

Offline CrochetHooked

• View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #1520 on: January 11, 2012, 11:39:19 PM »
Oh My... how rude of me!

Theia Silver Jewelery... Welcome! I hope you love this place as much as I do!   ;)
Cari (CrochetHooked)

About Me
My Shop
Website

Offline LisaE

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #1521 on: January 12, 2012, 12:09:36 AM »
Hi Phyllis,
As you know, I love your work.  I did a similar thing, I ended the shop connected to my site and moved my handmade here and my vintage is now on Facebook.  Good luck with your changes. :)

Offline Nick

• View Profile
    • CLAYCRAFT by DECO in Europe
« Reply #1522 on: January 13, 2012, 07:25:24 AM »
The official distributor of CLAYCRAFT by DECO

christine

« Reply #1523 on: January 18, 2012, 09:02:25 AM »
Good morning everyone
I've been meaning to do this but haven't had much time. My name is Christine Bolton and I'm the owner of Rocky Mountain Ornaments  These little beauties are quilted by hand with either fabric or ribbon or a combination of the both. I started making them in November of last year just for my own tree and then they just went from their. My goal is to get people to see them as an all year gift babies,weddings,valentine's Day etc...  and to get them into retail shops as well. I also will be doing an Ornament of the month club with them also. so be sure to come look around my shop and ask me any questions you might have. I do special orders as well. You can catch me anytime on my face book page also http://www.facebook.com/Rocky.Mountain.Quilts.and.Ornaments http://handmadeartistsshop.com/shop/RockyMountainOrnaments

Thank you,
For your time
Christine

Offline MichaelaJewelry

• View Profile
    • Michaela Jewelry by Design
« Reply #1524 on: January 18, 2012, 12:33:50 PM »
Welcome Christine! Beautiful ornaments!

Offline RDHwirework

• View Profile
    • RDH wirework
« Reply #1525 on: January 18, 2012, 10:42:12 PM »
I've been meaning to get active over here for a while, ever since I stumbled upon the Facebook page and somehow keep getting sidetracked. I'm a single mom of two teenagers that has a "real" job full-time, attends school full-time, and still finds time to make some pretties. When I get busy my "online" life is the first to suffer. I sometimes go months without even blogging...

I've been making jewelry since I was a teenager for fun, but got more serious in 2009. My current focus is wire work, especially if I can weave some stone chips in! I've dabbled in many other areas including drawing, stained glass, cross stitch and ceramics. I have still not mastered photography, but it has been improving recently because it just has too. I hope to photo my newest pieces soon and use them to seed the HAFshop I plan to open, which might need to wait until the next quarter break.

Offline glamfusions

• View Profile
    • Glamfusions Studio
« Reply #1526 on: January 20, 2012, 03:52:54 PM »
Hi everyone!
My name is Marifini.
I am a total newbie here and in the whole jewelry making world. I started making it for profit last september and so far, have been able to participate in two exhibits, one locally here in Belize (where I'm currently living) and the other one, through ArtBeadCircle, some of my pieces are to be exhibited at the Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show at the end of this month.
Jewelry making has always been a passion for me and here in Belize, I have managed to give my jewelry more of a theme. I love combining natural fused wooden pieces with gemstones chips and even untreated rocks coming directly from the rainforest. It's quite enthralling!
I'm still very new and trying to learn as much as possible so hopefully it will become a "real" income producer someday soon.
Nothing better that to have fun while working I say  ;D

Offline CrochetHooked

• View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #1527 on: January 20, 2012, 04:31:39 PM »
Welcome Robbin and Marifini... Wow!  You two are quite talented indeed! Look forward to seeing both of you around the forum.   ;)
Cari (CrochetHooked)

About Me
My Shop
Website

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1528 on: January 22, 2012, 05:30:18 PM »
Hi I am Monika from Myeuropeantouch, finally getting active here.
I make handmade Mosaics from cut, broken china and stained glass on all kinds of discarded substrates. Keeping the landfills a but cleaner and creating pieces that can be loved another 50 years.
Looking forward to be part of this community.♥

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: January 23, 2012, 07:50:10 AM »
Welcome to all the new comers jump right in and have fun! 8)