Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1088996 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1410 on: September 21, 2011, 06:14:37 AM »
Welcome to all the new comers. Soda is in the fridge chips are on the counter, please clean up after yourself. :D

Offline Janette

• View Profile
    • Kodama Designs
« Reply #1411 on: September 21, 2011, 11:04:51 PM »
Hello

I am new here and I am Janette and I am beadaholic, jewelry maker and collector.

I have not made so much yet but hopefully in the future I wish to open own shop on internet. Before that I have lots to learn yet.

I have blog http://kodamadesigns.blogspot.coml]Kodama Designs

and i have page on FB too.
Janette

Offline DanisGarcia

• View Profile
    • DG Designs Jewelry & Supply
« Reply #1412 on: September 22, 2011, 06:03:36 AM »
Good morning,

My name is Danis Garcia and I am a bling addict.  I am a jewelry designer working with natural stones, bone, clay, wood, gemstones, polymer clay and precious metal clay.  Most of my work is custom designed for specifically for the buyer and I love helping them to bring their own vision together.

I am also a retail/wholesale supplier of quality jewelry supply with a shop on Artfire at http://dgdesigns.artfire.com.

I hope I am able to help with the support and promotion of handmade artisans and their products~!
Danis
DG Designs
Artisan Jewelry & Supply

Offline SaturdaySequins

• View Profile
    • Saturday Sequins
« Reply #1413 on: September 22, 2011, 08:54:26 AM »
Hello, everyone!

My name is Sarah, and I'm a writer and jewelry artist. I've been crafting since I was a child, and making jewelry for almost as long. I love creating colorful multimedia pieces with whatever materials hold my interest at the moment. One theme in my work is, as you might have guessed, sequins.

In my spare time I like to read, hula hoop in the park, cook amazing food, and spend time with the awesome people in my life, including my husband, who is also a jewelry artist. If I have any time left after that, I try to learn new things. I have a curious brain and am always picking up new interests.

Nice meeting you! :)

Offline JessicaBeads

• View Profile
    • Semi Precious Beads
Re: Introduce Yourself - Jessica
« Reply #1414 on: September 22, 2011, 08:26:40 PM »
Hey everyone,

My name is Jessica and I've just started learning about working with beads. It's pretty interesting if I do say so myself.

I'm in Colorado right now because I love the mountains and the cool, dry, fresh air.

I have a small family with my 3 year old son, my amazing husband, and my cute little mut that we rescued.

Not much else to say except that I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks
Check out my articles about semi precious beads and ruby beads

Offline MichaelaJewelry

• View Profile
    • Michaela Jewelry by Design
« Reply #1415 on: September 23, 2011, 10:21:05 AM »
Welcome Jessica!! You will find this forum to be a great resource for advice and information.  So your beading is a hobby right now?   

I LOVE Colorado - it's been a while since I've been there though.  My husband had some friends in Leadville so we would fly into Denver and rent a car and drive to Leadville, Vail, Aspen. It's just so beautiful! Where in colorado do you live?

Again Welcome and I look forward to getting to know you.

Margaret

Offline creativemama

• Hi and welcome to my profile :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: September 26, 2011, 06:41:42 AM »
Hello.  My name is Amber.  I started making jewelry 2 years ago.  I love it.  I hope to someday turn it into my own business.  I love creating new things.  I am a natural artist.  It comes very easy to me.  I think it up in my head and put it to work.  I really love to sell my creations.  Not just for the money but for the good feeling I get from someone who likes it enough to buy it.  I try my best to keep my prices reasonable. 

Now about me.  I have 3 kids.  My daughter has also started making jewelry too :)  I am currently a stay at home mom but am looking for work.  I attend craft shows when I can.  I did my first one last year and loved it!!  I also love to have my coffee in the morning  ;)

Offline Colette

• View Profile
    • Colette's Boutique
« Reply #1417 on: September 26, 2011, 09:31:36 AM »
Hello.  My name is Amber.  I started making jewelry 2 years ago.  I love it.  I hope to someday turn it into my own business.  I love creating new things.  I am a natural artist.  It comes very easy to me.  I think it up in my head and put it to work.  I really love to sell my creations.  Not just for the money but for the good feeling I get from someone who likes it enough to buy it.  I try my best to keep my prices reasonable. 

Now about me.  I have 3 kids.  My daughter has also started making jewelry too :)  I am currently a stay at home mom but am looking for work.  I attend craft shows when I can.  I did my first one last year and loved it!!  I also love to have my coffee in the morning  ;)

Welcome to the Forume Amber. I love your screen name, creativeMama  ;D

Offline creativemama

• Hi and welcome to my profile :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: September 26, 2011, 06:07:45 PM »

Welcome to the Forume Amber. I love your screen name, creativeMama  ;D
Thank you :)

Offline qqmaria

• View Profile
    • fashion beads for jewelry making
« Reply #1419 on: September 26, 2011, 11:08:32 PM »
Hello,

My name is Maria from china, glad to be here with you all.

Offline peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: September 28, 2011, 09:21:44 AM »
Hi my name is Shannon. I make and teach silver filigree jewelry. It is a family affair. Mom,sister and myself all get together on the weekends and play around in the shop. This is the latest creation I have made. I hope you like him. I named this one Hoodie. ^-^ We are located in Georgia but teach all over the south east.

Peaches

Offline GothDoll

• View Profile
    • Strange Little Girls
« Reply #1421 on: September 29, 2011, 07:47:44 AM »
Hi,
My name is Jo. I'm a UK based artist and I make gothic themed ragdolls and goth accessories (purses, bags, etc). I currently have several dolls and some purses for sale on my website. Custom dolls are also available on request. Everything I make is free from animal derived materials, so suitable for vegans and vegetarians  :)

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #1422 on: September 29, 2011, 09:18:57 AM »
Welcome everyone!  We're so glad to have such artistic diversity as well as a global presence!!! 

Offline tiffanysbraceletdesigns

• View Profile
    • Tiffany's Bracelet Designs
« Reply #1423 on: October 03, 2011, 06:32:08 PM »
Hi Guys,
  I'm Tiffany of Tiffany's Bracelet Designs. Just a little info on me...
Crafting has been near and dear to my family since as long as I can remember. My grandmother loved to paint and my mom enjoys sewing,crocheting, cross stitching,and pretty much any hands on crafting experience. I learned very early many different techniques of expressions and have dabbled in the arts since childhood. For years, my creativity was forced to take a backseat to my everyday "real" life and it was never able to really  blossom out of the hobby phase. Although a great hobby, I always felt in my heart that I could make it turn into something more. So my journey begins!  I am  new to the online marketing scene and was quite impressed by the HAF site and it's associate sites. I started my own web site about a month ago and have been pouring honorable amounts of effort into it to get it off to a great start. Just a little ambitious, I decided  to 'figure out' this Internet thing on my own. With that said you all have permission to pity me (lol) as I'm sure a lot of you know how challenging it can be. In short, I have had a passion for fashion and accessories for quite some time now and gain great pleasure from creating beautiful treasures. I love to learn new things and enjoy sharing my knowledge with others. Feedback is always appreciated and I look forward to becoming part of this community.

Tiffany

http://tiffanysbraceletdesigns.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiffanys-Bracelet-Designs/152084444876445

email    tiffany@tiffanysbraceletdesigns.com

Offline Nick

• View Profile
    • CLAYCRAFT by DECO in Europe
Claycraft DECO CLAY e-shop
« Reply #1424 on: October 04, 2011, 03:51:52 AM »
Hi

My name is Nick. I'm living in Prague (Czech Republic) and I sell CLAYCRAFT by DECO Soft clay in my own e-shop (http://handicraft.pro).

Please, feel free to ask me any questions about the clay  :D

Nick.
The official distributor of CLAYCRAFT by DECO