Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1077353 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1245 on: May 03, 2011, 06:52:39 AM »
Welcome to all the new members scroll around and don't be afraid to ask questions, we don't bite! LOL

Offline SomethingSeaBlue

• View Profile
    • SomethingSeaBlue
« Reply #1246 on: May 03, 2011, 11:15:34 AM »
Hi all!  Im Renee (SomethingSeaBlue), Im new to the forum :)  Ive been selling on Etsy since October and I love it!  trying to get a handle on all this new world of marketing and "getting in" with the online world :) 

I love the beach and sewing and love making jewelry! and working with leather and linen ...Ive been a professional seamstress for over 20 years specializing mostly in bridal and teaching. I have 3 etsy stores and trying to find my niche :)

I love reading everyone suggestions and hope to be part of this wonderful group!

www.etsy.com/shop/somethingseablue
http://somethingseablue.blogspot.com/

www.etsy.com/shop/therandompansy
www.etsy.com/shop/therandomradish
SomethingSeaBlue

Offline FabulousFlair

• View Profile
    • Fabulous Flair
« Reply #1247 on: May 03, 2011, 07:11:04 PM »
Hello everyone. My name is Ginny and I've fallen head over heels in love with handcrafting jewelry. I've crafted many different styles of earrings and am starting on bracelets also. I love working with shells, charms, and beads and hope to eventually get into silversmithing. However, I have plenty on my plate right now so that will come much later.

I look forward to meeting you all and I just love browsing the forum and seeing all the beautiful pieces everyone has created. I hope everyone has a pleasant evening.

Offline LisaE

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #1248 on: May 05, 2011, 11:43:16 PM »
Hello everyone. My name is Ginny and I've fallen head over heels in love with handcrafting jewelry. I've crafted many different styles of earrings and am starting on bracelets also. I love working with shells, charms, and beads and hope to eventually get into silversmithing. However, I have plenty on my plate right now so that will come much later.

I look forward to meeting you all and I just love browsing the forum and seeing all the beautiful pieces everyone has created. I hope everyone has a pleasant evening.
Hi, welcome.  I am also pretty much a newcomer.  I am looking to exchange links with other sites.  Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: May 06, 2011, 08:48:38 AM »
Since I am off today and have some time, I've been clicking around and checking out everyone's work!  We are so lucky to have such an amazing bunch of talent joining us.  Be sure to post pictures in the gallery for us to see

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: May 06, 2011, 03:54:29 PM »
Post in the gallery? If I can figure out how.

Jewelry, Dharlee? What kind? I guess that's for another thread, though.

Here is the link to the jewelry gallery.
http://handmadeartistsforum.com/forum/index.php/board,7.0.html

When you are the main page, scroll down and you will see all kinds of topics. The gallery is towards the bottom and there are sections for different types of items. Click on "new Topic" to start your thread and use the tinypic link to post your picture. Be sure to resize by using the drop down menu. It's quite simple to use. Be sure and ask if you have questions.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: May 07, 2011, 07:21:24 PM »
Welcome to all the newcomers! Jump right in take your shoes off and put your feet up on the coffee table. The kitchen is self serve  and the bathroom is on the left. Enjoy! :D

Offline Procrastenabled

• View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: May 08, 2011, 12:59:12 PM »
Hello, hello... I'm Chris, I have a small line of tees called Procrastenabled... I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of the site, but I thought I'd say hi first...  Good to be here! 

Cheers!

Chris
Procrastenabled Designs

http://www.etsy.com/shop/procrastenabled

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #1253 on: May 08, 2011, 08:43:40 PM »
Cool shirts!

Offline The Stash Box

• View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: May 11, 2011, 04:53:30 AM »
HI  :D
My name is Ann, the owner of The Stash Box, its still really new and am building on it.  I have tried most crafts over the years, from glass painting, glass engraving, to wood burning and cross stitch, but I have discovered my
passion, Knitting and quilting.

Im a new sock designer and have had my design published in a national knitting mag in the UK.  im also looking into getting a spinning wheel.  Iv got a drop spindle and love to see the yarn appearing out of the fiber and then to see that yarn turned in to a lovely item is to me magical. 

i work full time and am a mum of 2 teenage boys, my youngest is just knitting his first proper project a pair of hand warmers and is getting on nicely with it.

look forward to making some new friends xxx :-*

Offline funkyfeltflowers

• View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: May 12, 2011, 07:24:29 AM »
Hi!
I'm Michele from FunkyFeltFlowers! Holla! My info is:

www.funkyfeltflowers.etsy.com
www.funkyfeltflowers.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/funkyfeltflowers

Stop by, chat, have cawfie....

:o)

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: May 12, 2011, 04:05:48 PM »
Hi!
I'm Michele from FunkyFeltFlowers! Holla! My info is:

www.funkyfeltflowers.etsy.com
www.funkyfeltflowers.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/funkyfeltflowers

Stop by, chat, have cawfie....

:o )

I am a "cawfie" junkie...be right over!

Don't forget to post pictures of all your creations in the gallery for everyone to see!

Offline shannamarie

• View Profile
    • AlchemyAtelier
« Reply #1257 on: May 14, 2011, 04:55:16 PM »
Hi, My name is Shanna from AlchemyAtelier. My day job is as a costume tech, though I enjoy crafting all the time. I love making jewelry, hats, and just about any other kind of funky fun wearables I think of. I love working with mixed-media and often incorporate glass, metal, wood, fabric, paper, plastic, etc etc into my work! My motto is: don't limit yourself!

Links for all my info:
AlchemyAtelier
Artfire Shop
Diary of a Manic Beader
AlchemyAtelier on Facebook [/url]
AlchemyAtelier DeviantArt Page

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: May 14, 2011, 06:42:58 PM »
Welcome to all the new comers, jump right in and have fun!

Offline Rokmama

• View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: May 15, 2011, 05:30:36 PM »
Hi!

My name is Nikki and I've always wanted to be an artist.  I'm not sure what I thought the qualifying factor was, but I finally have given myself permission to use that revered title.  Lol.  My current passion is making jewelry.  I especially love wire work and re-purposing vintage items...so fun!  I also have 5 kids, so I do most of my creating in the wee hours.  Send me a note if you're up!

Nikki

"Success isn't final.  Failure isn't fatal.  It's the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

www.RoklandCreations.Etsy.com