Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1102584 times)

Offline needlefever

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #990 on: October 11, 2010, 10:40:38 PM »
hi! i'm andi at needlefever on etsy. knitting and crocheting are my 'thing', and my mom occasionally dyes some yarn. my craft focuses mainly on soakers, shorties, longies, occasional skirties. i came here via @HAFEtsyTeam. looking forward to meeting everyone else and sharing :)

etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/needlefever
maxed out mama of three

Offline donnameyer

• View Profile
« Reply #991 on: October 12, 2010, 02:50:28 AM »
Hi everyone,
I'm Donna from Arizona, and I'm proud to be is such creative company.

I currently have two etsy shops. At http://www.paperandprint.ety.com I sell art prints made from vintage illustrations, etchings, engravings, etc. digitally enhanced and printed on vintage book pages, such as dictionary pages. I also offer digital downloads of vintage images I particularly love.

My other shop is http://www.vintageaditude.etsy.com where I sell vintage magazine ads and illustrations, many of them from the 1920s-'40s, geared both to collectors and to artists who use vintage images in their work.

I hope some of you will stop by. As for me, I plan to go back and read as much of this thread as I can get through now and check out some wonderful shops.

Donna

Offline LeAllyson

• View Profile
    • Plum Beadacious
« Reply #992 on: October 12, 2010, 06:45:08 PM »
Hi,
I'm LeAllyson and I am glad to be here. I create handcrafted jewelry.  My business is Plum Beadacious. I have a website, www.plumbeadacious.com.  I also have an ArtFire shop and an Etsy shop.  I try to keep up with my blog at www.plumbeadacious.blogspot.com.  I have a Twitter page and a Facebook page.  Trying to get into the social media thing, but finding it takes lots of time.

I have been designing beaded lanyards lately.  I wear one each day to my day job, and I am hoping to appeal to others who get tired of the usual plain lanyard cord.

I am excited about reading and seeing what everyone here does.

LeAllyson
LeAllyson

rk-studio

« Reply #993 on: October 13, 2010, 07:58:57 PM »
I joined this forum a few months ago. I think I remember introducing myself but I'll do it again in case I ddin't.

I'm glad to have joined this site. It looks like a lot of fun. My name is Bob Kimball. I'm an artist from Las Vegas and I make oil paintings and drawings. Most of my paintings are landscapes and still life. And most of my drawings are figure drawings.

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: October 13, 2010, 11:25:38 PM »
Welcome, everyone!!!! :D Make yourselves at home, and be sure to post pictures of your items in one (or more!) of our galleries!

hannybeads

My work
« Reply #995 on: October 15, 2010, 11:04:40 AM »
My name is Hana, I have 4 sons, one grandson and two great daughters-in-law. My life is ordinary, but the formation of beads adds beauty to it every day.

Previously I was employed as a domestic worker in the manufacture of jewelry. Then I learned the basics. Over time the company ceased to exist, but let me beads. Recently I started in this business field and try to improve every day. I'm not an expert on jewelry designs, so I have a husband who makes me the following suggestions and I will impersonate. Although some jewelry I designed myself, it is mostly jewelry crazy and nobody dares to wear it

I enjoy the most customized jewelry that are very demanding on time and material, but are exclusive and can be worn only on special occasions.

We will create a custom tailor any piece of jewelry, according to the delivered quality photos or drawing

Offline Amitisti

• View Profile
« Reply #996 on: October 16, 2010, 03:31:16 PM »
Hi my name is Teresa aka Amitisti of Amitisti Creations. I mostly use chainmaille elements to create my jewelry, but I also throw in some beads, wirewrapping and found items my unique peices  :-*
I am Mom to 4 teens, Wife to a great man and I work p/t in a big box store. I spend at least a few hours a day making jewelry, and sometime maintaining my selling sites. I want to make jewelry full time, and someday I will get there  ^-^

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #997 on: October 16, 2010, 06:42:52 PM »
Welcome, new peeps!

Offline GardensOfUtopia

• View Profile
    • GardensOfUtopia
« Reply #998 on: October 17, 2010, 11:14:29 AM »
Hi my name is Janis Higgins
I am a polymer clay art doll artist. I am 30 and from Quebec. i am interested in all types of art. I have 3 daughters and one son ages from 1 to 9 :) They are my world. I hope to get to know you guys better!

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #999 on: October 17, 2010, 04:08:47 PM »
Welcome!  Make yourself at home!  If you have questions, someone is always around to offer assistance!

Offline Teepetals

• View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: October 17, 2010, 10:26:31 PM »
Hello Everyone,
I am tina....Teepetals

I created handmade wallets, pouches, accessories, and lots lots more.

Every now and then I do throw in a little bit of my art work paintings in the mix.

You can view my work at http://www.teepetals.etsy.com
and also check out what i am up to at http://www.teepetals.blogspot.com

I am so glad and excited to join this community!

Offline Gemma Wild

• There's a hole in my soul
    • View Profile
    • Gemma Wild
« Reply #1001 on: October 18, 2010, 09:49:15 AM »
Wow, so this is a really popular topic eh? ;)

Hope everyone is well and good. I'm a London girl and I love to make my own vintage and indie inspired jewellery. I also create and design my own web sites which I do in my spare time.

It’s really hard to know what people would be interested in hearing about other people. I'm not what most would class as a typical 'girly girl' who loves shopping, make up and soppy music. I'm very much into me indie/rock music and computer games and stupid noises make me laugh out loudly (shameful but true)!

I'm a straight forward kind of person who doesn't appreciate bulls**t. But I am a very friendly and caring person who believes that life is all about being happy.

That's me in a nutshell. Hope to get to know some of you soon =)

Gemma Wild x

http://www.indiehandmade.co.uk
http://www.ourcraft.co.uk

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #1002 on: October 18, 2010, 10:00:09 AM »

It’s really hard to know what people would be interested in hearing about other people. I'm not what most would class as a typical 'girly girl' who loves shopping, make up and soppy music. I'm very much into me indie/rock music and computer games and stupid noises make me laugh out loudly (shameful but true)!

I'm a straight forward kind of person who doesn't appreciate bulls**t. But I am a very friendly and caring person who believes that life is all about being happy.

I'm fairly certain I'm gonna like you.

Offline fal00la

• View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 19, 2010, 02:29:23 AM »
Hi there and hello to everyone! :D

I'm Stephanie,  SAHM of twin boys who are about to turn the much dreaded 2 years old.

To keep my sanity in a house of madness I : Knit, Crochet, Watch cooking shows (and then attempt to cook what I saw), just recently started making jewelry (I caught some kind of bead-bug, I swear), watch the most random movies, sing, dance, break out into random fits of laughter, collect comic books, make shadow puppets to make the boys laugh, tell knock-knock jokes, and just enjoy being an oddball.

In the grand scheme of things, I'm still a wet-behind-the-ears when it comes to crafting. I've only been in the "game" for a little less than 3 years. I taught myself how to crochet during the last two months of my pregnancy when I was put on bed-rest, and the doctor suggested I take up some kind of craft. I bought a book, some yarn and hooks, hit the ground running, and haven't looked back. I then taught myself how to knit, and it's opened up a whole new world to me.

Just started listing things to sell on Etsy at the very end of August.

Lol, I'm such a newb.

I'm thrilled and excited to be part of a community of crafters. There are a few people I know that knit/crochet/bead, but ... It's such an immense joy to bond with people from around the globe who have a passion for the tactile arts.

Looking forward to talking, sharing and growing with all of you!

:D

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: October 19, 2010, 08:27:58 AM »
Welcome to all the new members, put on your robe and slippers and sit back in your easy chair and have fun LOL