Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1079727 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #945 on: September 17, 2010, 06:18:59 PM »
Welcome to all the new comers glad to see you here! Jump right in and enjoy post some pics in the gallery and have fun.

Offline twigandleafbotanicals

• twig & leaf botanicals
    • View Profile
    • etsy
« Reply #946 on: September 18, 2010, 09:55:00 AM »
hello everyone!
i am kelly beth of twig & leaf botanicals-
i'm so glad that i found you all (or the group found me on twitter @veganbotanicals) and i came right in.

hope everyone is enjoying their saturday (or whatever day it is where you are)
 :)
organic, vegan products for your health

http://www.etsy.com/shop/twigandleafbotanical

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #947 on: September 18, 2010, 10:42:46 AM »
hello everyone!
i'm so glad that i found you all (or the group found me on twitter @veganbotanicals) and i came right in.

Kelly, as a fellow soaper, I have to say your stuff looks great and your photos are freakin' AMAZING!

But I had to go to your profile to get your etsy link... be sure to post it in your sig so people can find it easily.

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: September 18, 2010, 11:03:02 AM »
Actually, I will point out that the globe under your picture (or "avatar") has the link to whatever you make your main website. It is true, though, that most people will look at your signature.

Anyways, your site looks AWESOME.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #949 on: September 18, 2010, 11:17:33 AM »
Aaaaaand... I'm a doofus.   :)

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: September 18, 2010, 10:29:59 PM »
LOL No you're not! It's good to know that most people look to the signature.

Offline twigandleafbotanicals

• twig & leaf botanicals
    • View Profile
    • etsy
« Reply #951 on: September 19, 2010, 10:34:06 AM »
hello everyone!

Kelly, as a fellow soaper, I have to say your stuff looks great and your photos are freakin' AMAZING!

But I had to go to your profile to get your etsy link... be sure to post it in your sig so people can find it easily.

thank you for the heads up! i couldn't figure out how to edit my profile this morning. eh. and thank you again for your kind words.
i'm actually heading away from soaps, because i almost burnt my cabin down from lye getting on the gas stove. it was terrible.
after the last batch is done curing, i'm sticking with botanicals.
lol
organic, vegan products for your health

http://www.etsy.com/shop/twigandleafbotanical

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #952 on: September 19, 2010, 11:28:17 AM »
Oh, geez, glad that was an "almost"!  Wow.

Offline The Ash Grove

• Elegantly Quirky
    • View Profile
    • The Ash Grove
« Reply #953 on: September 20, 2010, 09:48:54 AM »
Hi, everyone!  My name is Regina and I have a shop at Etsy called The Ash Grove (http://TheAshGrove.etsy.com).  I sell a variety of items, but my focus is on jewelry, accessories, and graphics.  Much of what I make is inspired by nature, but I also have a few literature-inspired pieces and a dose of geekery.  I've also recently begun adding some calligraphy to my shop - one of my first crafty/creative loves.  :)

I like to support my fellow sellers, so I try to buy as many of my supplies as I can from Etsy.  I also try to keep things as environmentally friendly as possible by reusing and recycling and buying from environmentally conscious sources.

I have a blog (http://fromtheashgrove.blogspot.com) and I'm  on Twitter (http://twitter.com/the_ash_grove), if you'd like to follow me there.  :)

I'm looking forward to sharing my work with you and getting to know some of my fellow handmade artisans! :D

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: September 20, 2010, 10:45:21 AM »
Great shop! Love the variety! I tried calligraphy years ago, but don't have a very steady hand. Yours is beautiful. :)

patbarden

me introduction
« Reply #955 on: September 20, 2010, 04:53:45 PM »
okay--ithink ive found the ight spot--okay--im looking to join the etsy team--haf--and this is the place to start.  i make pretty things--jewelry and hair sticks--mostly sterling silver lariats withe cool stones, pearls, crystals--ilike me stuff--im proud of it--and ibelieve with good reason--and life has basically propelled me inthe direction of snot wanting to work a set time in a set place with set people--so--im trying to sell me jewelry--which iquite love making.
anysway--ive been spending hrs each day researching the best o' ways to promote my shoppe--and have read often enough that the team thing is the way to gogo--well, one of the ways--and im incredibly dead-set[heehee, favourite grateful dead album] about making a living making me jewelry--so--here i am.
www.patriciabarden.etsy.com

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: me introduction
« Reply #956 on: September 20, 2010, 06:33:06 PM »
okay--ithink ive found the ight spot--okay--im looking to join the etsy team--haf--and this is the place to start.  i make pretty things--jewelry and hair sticks--mostly sterling silver lariats withe cool stones, pearls, crystals--ilike me stuff--im proud of it--and ibelieve with good reason--and life has basically propelled me inthe direction of snot wanting to work a set time in a set place with set people--so--im trying to sell me jewelry--which iquite love making.
anysway--ive been spending hrs each day researching the best o' ways to promote my shoppe--and have read often enough that the team thing is the way to gogo--well, one of the ways--and im incredibly dead-set[heehee, favourite grateful dead album] about making a living making me jewelry--so--here i am.
www.patriciabarden.etsy.com

I see you found the right spot. The shout box is just for shouting I guess, daily promotions just chatting with others.
Anyway welcome the forum, jump right in and have fun.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals

Offline lunatix24

• View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 21, 2010, 10:41:17 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I found your badge while bloghopping so I decided to try. :) call me Abie or Lunatix24. I am from the Philippines. Married and has 3 kids and a pregnant Siamese cat. :)

I love making new things from an old one and I sometimes sell them on my shop. I crochet, knit (knows a few), sew, make accessories (particularly the Lolita style) and more. Too bad that I only have two hands and little time to make everything I want. :)

I hope that I could get to know you all... ^_^ here's my website: http://www.ruffledteadiary.com/

thanks!