Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1152988 times)

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #720 on: May 16, 2010, 02:19:07 PM »
Welcome!! ^-^ Paulina, I do believe I have seen your website before. It has such a cozy feel to it!

Offline Plump Fairy

• View Profile
    • Plump Fairy Creations
« Reply #721 on: May 17, 2010, 09:34:58 AM »
Hello!  My name is Carol.  I have Plump Fairy Creations on Etsy (plumpfairy.etsy.com) where I sell my tatted lace pieces.  Tatting's not just for doilies any more.  Check out my fun goodies.  I'm happy to be a part of your dynamic and active group.

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: May 17, 2010, 09:47:34 AM »
Welcome!! Tatting is on my long list of things I want to learn how to do someday. ;D Your items are very cool!

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: May 17, 2010, 10:03:24 AM »
Welcome everyone!  So many cool new websites to check out....feel free to ask questions and post your goodies in the gallery for all to see!

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: May 18, 2010, 03:36:17 PM »
Welcome to all the new members enjoy and don't feel shy ask questions and just jump in.
We don't bite.....
much ;D

Offline TeriB

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself: S & T Creations, Teri Baskett
« Reply #725 on: May 18, 2010, 03:37:19 PM »
My business partner/friend and I make unique jewelry designs.  She loves vintage recycled parts and has been working on some steampunk designs.  We both love semi-precious gemstones and crystals, and specialize in statement pieces. 8)

I am one who goes from one thing to another, at time dabbling in silversmithing, wire-wrapping and metal clay; however, by not specializing in one long enough to master it, I seldom create pieces to sell. ???

Offline ZurDesigns

• View Profile
    • Zur Designs
« Reply #726 on: May 18, 2010, 04:32:35 PM »
Hey Carol! Happy to see you here!  And of course I am a fan of your wonderful tatting!  Here's a fav: http://www.flickr.com/photos/plumpfairy/4485268610/# 8)

Hello!  My name is Carol.  I have Plump Fairy Creations on Etsy (plumpfairy.etsy.com) where I sell my tatted lace pieces.  Tatting's not just for doilies any more.  Check out my fun goodies.  I'm happy to be a part of your dynamic and active group.

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #727 on: May 18, 2010, 09:58:55 PM »

My great-grandmother attempted to teach me how to tat many, MANY years ago, and it was something that was never going to happen!  After looking at your things, I'm sorry I didn't pay closer attention!  Welcome!

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #728 on: May 19, 2010, 12:34:53 PM »
Welcome to the new peeps!  Feel free to look around and just jump into conversations.  We'll talk to you as long as Andrew doesn't accidentally delete your posts before we see them, I swear.   ;)

Offline jewelrybyjanelle50

• View Profile
« Reply #730 on: May 20, 2010, 09:25:42 PM »

Wow, Carol, I am truly impressed by your lovely tatted items, and such a wide variety too! Glad to see you are carrying on a proverbial lost art. So is sewing, pretty much.

Offline proverbs31hands

• View Profile
    • Proverbs 31 Hands
« Reply #731 on: May 22, 2010, 10:28:55 PM »
Welcome to the new peeps!  Feel free to look around and just jump into conversations.  We'll talk to you as long as Andrew doesn't accidentally delete your posts before we see them, I swear.   ;)

I think I was one of those, LOL. 

My name is Sonia.  I like anything fiber related.  I spin, knit, crochet, sew.  I like to dye my own fibers as well. I have both Etsy and Artfire shops, but haven't sold a thing on Artfire.  I have quite a few things to list in the coming week.  And a lot of new fibers on the way, too.

My blog is www.proverbs31hands.blogspot.com

My Etsy is www.scarletcoverings.etsy.com

I look forward to learning and getting to know everyone here.  Thanks for letting me join.

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #732 on: May 23, 2010, 07:49:16 AM »
Welcome to HAF, Sonia.  Your yarns are gorgeous!

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: May 24, 2010, 05:50:30 AM »
Welcome to HAF, Sonia.  Your yarns are gorgeous!

I told you we could find you some yarn addicts around here!

letamariedesigns

« Reply #734 on: May 24, 2010, 12:16:29 PM »
Hi, My name is Leta of letamariedesigns. I have been creating jewelry for 2 years now at strong urging of my daughter who has been for about 8 yrs. She self taught when she was a young teenager. I have done different things over the years, knitting, Cross Stitch, Bead Weaving, Needle Point etc. But Creating Jewelry is just so much darn fun. And it is so nice when someone likes and wants what you have created. I would love for this to some day be my only source of income~~Doesn't hurt to dream  ;) I look forward to figuring this site out. Stop by my shops and blog if you have the time~~ Leta