Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1099157 times)

Offline DreamBubbles

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #495 on: January 14, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »
 :-* I must second that the dragon scene is fantastic! Oh what I would've given as a kid...

Thank you so much for sharing and I think the idea of giving the instructions as a method to teach others is very kind of you.

Offline LuckyManatee

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 15, 2010, 10:44:31 AM »
Hello all!
My name is Amelia, and I run Lucky Manatee(Etsy shop = http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmeliaL ). I live in Louisville, KY, and am a writer, web designer, pet owner(two lovely Chinese Shar-Pei), and crafter . . . . obviously.

Nice to meet everyone and look around here, and I hope to make some new friends!
- Amelia @ Lucky Manatee

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 15, 2010, 09:59:19 PM »
Welcome to all the new members hope you have fun here, we are a friendly group. Jump in and don't be scared to ask any questions you may have and show off you goodies.

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 16, 2010, 11:23:10 AM »
Yea!  More talented people to drool over!  Welcome to all the new members and don't forget to post your pretties in the gallery.  Feel free to click around and ask questions...we are a pretty friendly group and are always willing to help out.

Offline pollock1126

• View Profile
    • Once Upon A Jewel 2
« Reply #499 on: January 18, 2010, 02:23:01 PM »
Hi All,
I am Beth and my Etsy shop is Crazy4Art. I currently specialize in handmade sterling silver and beaded jewelry pieces but my interests in craft arts is vast ranging from handmade journals and albums to quilts and cloth art dolls...Whew! Now you understand how the name of my shop came about!
Look forward to talking to you all...
Namaste,
Beth

Offline Violet

• View Profile
    • Artshus by Violet
« Reply #500 on: January 18, 2010, 07:28:04 PM »
Fifty plus God fearing red head, married to Steve (the best man in the world). I love collecting vintage hat boxes and Avon Beauty Dust Bowls, watching Chick Flicks, drinking good coffee, eating great food and creating art.
I can't help an inbuilt desire to create beautiful art in many forms i.e painting, making gift tags and groovy but glam flowers from card as well as any other forms of art I can put my hand to.
My bloggy is http://artshushus.blogspot.com/
My Etsy is http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtShuShus

Just a couple of the thinks I make

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 19, 2010, 07:44:33 AM »
Welcome to all the new members glad to see you here.
Violet all my wife could do last night is walk around saying shoes! Shoes! She paints Shoes! ;D

So I guess your in the right place 8)

Offline aztecadesigns

• View Profile
Hello all - introducing Azteca Designs!
« Reply #502 on: January 19, 2010, 05:54:17 PM »
Hi,
Just wanted to introduce my business here - Azteca Designs is all about the turquoise jewelry. We do a lot of southwestern, western, and Native American jewelry, and also a bit of African inspired jewelry in our Inspired by Africa Collection. Leather bags and Medicine pouches are also available. We use both our shop on etsy www.azteca.etsy.com, and our blog www.aztecadesigns.wordpress.com to market and sell products. Please take a look around, and leaves comments on your ideas or lack thereof!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 08:46:02 AM by MakinTheBestOfIt »

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all - introducing Azteca Designs!
« Reply #503 on: January 19, 2010, 05:57:09 PM »
Very pretty creations!  But then I'm a sucker for Southwestern style.  Welcome to the forum!

Offline westmama

• View Profile
    • Westmama Designs
« Reply #504 on: January 19, 2010, 08:36:05 PM »
Hi, I'm Kim of Westmama (on etsy). I am a proud mom to two beautiful children, West who is 2 and Mabel who is 3 months. I also screen print infant and toddler shirts, handbags, cards and journals. I just got a gocco machine and can't wait to get started with it.
~Kimberly
Mama to West and Mabel
www.westmama.etsy.com
www.westmamadesigns.com

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
Re: Hello all - introducing Azteca Designs!
« Reply #505 on: January 20, 2010, 01:15:44 AM »
Welcome, you've got some really nice stuff!

Offline PennyFarrow

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 20, 2010, 05:07:20 AM »
cool, I heard they had stopped production of gocco machines

Offline PennyFarrow

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 20, 2010, 05:07:57 AM »
your stuff is super sweet :D

Offline collett

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 20, 2010, 06:44:10 PM »
Hey Y'all,
I'm Carol Collett. I've been making jewelry for years, but am just now trying to start selling. While I build some inventory and learn some new techniques I'm trying to come up with a name for my business. So, if y'all are willing, I may bounce some ideas off you.
I live in the Nashville, TN area with my husband. Our two sons are early 20s, one in undergrad and one in his last semester of his master's. Let's see, a dog and three cats (two adopted us!) We both work in healthcare, though I would love to become an etsy "Quit Your Day Job" story!  8)
Later

Offline barbyblu

• View Profile
    • b-ijoux art
Hi!!!!
« Reply #509 on: January 22, 2010, 04:47:08 PM »
Hi! my name is Barbara, i'm italian and i'm 39 years hold . The polymer clay is my passion, can yuo see my creations in my blog:www.b-ijouxart.blogspot.com ^_^ Compliments for this fantastic forum and for the mazing artists! :)
Barbara
http://www.b-ijouxart.blogspot.com

Facebook: B-ijoux art