Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1078233 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2009, 06:49:20 PM »
Hey Jamie welcome to forum check it out there is a whole bunch of stuff going on and some fun people here.
Post some pics of your stuff in the gallery. We also have shop promotion thread around here somewhere.

Also to all new members check out the feature member ad thread; we are placing free ads on the every thread 2 a day for all our members, so if you haven't put your ad on the list go check it out. There's more stuff also like the badge contest so jump on in and have fun.
Welcome!

DDSweets

« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2009, 10:23:12 AM »
Hi! I'm Krista from Double Dipped Sweets. I live in Utah, mom of 3 small kiddos. Married to a wonderful, creative man.
I have a shop on Etsy - http://doubledippedsweets.etsy.com. My blog: http://doubledippedsweets.blogspot.com

Hope to get to know all of you better !

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2009, 10:45:28 AM »
Welcome DDSweets I saw your shop and showed the stuff to my wife and said is this a handmade artist, and she said absolutely and I agreed, that's why I invited you here because your sweets are definitely art..

Also welcome to jendoylebrida your blog is very nice and your work is awesome.
So look around post some pics get involved in some of the events and most of all have fun.
Enjoy

Offline ladypinkdragon

• View Profile
Intro-- Ladypinkdragon
« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »
 ;D
Hello everyone!
I am starting my internet crafting journey!
Via twitter I learned about this site, and i am very happy about that!!!!
I have been sewing and painting since I was little.
Right now my focus is on wall hangings.  I have 4 in the works right now.
learning how to take the photos needed for the results as if it was right in front of you.
www.babypinkdragon.etsy.com is my first display of some of my items.
I am working on 2 other etsy sites as well.
I have an interest in all types of crafts but always seem to go back to sewing. I learned to crochet last year. and happy with those results. still having some troubles ready the patterns... so i freeform! :)
Thank you for listening!
Talk to you soon!!!

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Intro-- Ladypinkdragon
« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2009, 03:37:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum take a peak around we have a lot going on and enjoy.

bevcarlson

« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2009, 06:56:28 PM »
Hi, I'm Bev Carlson of Bev's Jewelry. I found this nice site on Twitter. (Nice to know it works lol)
I specialize in chain maille but also make Kumihimo and lots of other jewelry designs. My web sites are www.bevsjewelry.com and www.bevsjewelry.1000markets.com. I have a blog www.bevsjewelry.blogspot.com
I've already found some nice posts here and good information. Glad I'm here.

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2009, 07:21:31 PM »
Welcome Bev!  There are some really great people here-very relaxed.  Post some pictures for us-I cruised around your site and you have some lovely stuff

Offline Face of Contentment

• View Profile
    • Face of Contentment Design
« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2009, 12:46:40 PM »
My name is Dori Daus and I am the owner/artist for Face of Contentment Design.  I have a store on artfire www.faceofcontentmentdesign.artfire.com and on Etsy www.faceofcontentment.etsy.com and a website that lists my classes and commission services http://faceofcontentment.tripod.com

I work mainly in metal clay and lampwork, although I dabble in hot glass and wirework from time to time, as well.

I am looking to find some friends and tips on places to sell, so please respond to me if you are interested in a central Jersey "makin' stuff" kind of thing :)

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2009, 01:28:24 PM »
My name is Dori Daus and I am the owner/artist for Face of Contentment Design.  I have a store on artfire www.faceofcontentmentdesign.artfire.com and on Etsy www.faceofcontentment.etsy.com and a website that lists my classes and commission services http://faceofcontentment.tripod.com

I work mainly in metal clay and lampwork, although I dabble in hot glass and wirework from time to time, as well.

I am looking to find some friends and tips on places to sell, so please respond to me if you are interested in a central Jersey "makin' stuff" kind of thing :)

Where in central Jersey?  MBOI and I are in Point Pleasant

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2009, 01:55:40 PM »
Welcome all new members browse around see what's going on. We have contest's, discussions, galleries, a chat room ect enjoy have fun and we look forward to getting to know you so don't be shy jump in.

Jeanne

« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »

I will maybe put a few more photo's up when I am a bit more confident in my makes!

Han xxx

We all started somewhere...remember that.  Please don't be afraid to show your pictures.  It is like family here.  Right, guys?

Offline bodaszilvia

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2009, 02:17:51 PM »
Hello everyone!

My name is Szilvia. I live in Hungary, Budapest (and I'm not hungry, thanks  ;D ) I'm a frelancer jewelry maker http://bodaszilvia.etsy.com
Besides jewelry making i love sewing clothes, making little felt cuties and painting :)
i hope you'll like my jewelry :)
i have a free wire-wrapping tutorial on my deviantart page: http://szilviabead.deviantart.com/art/wirewrapped-pendant-tutorial-120970398

Offline bodaszilvia

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2009, 02:34:09 PM »
shinyprettythings : nice to meet you too! :)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2009, 03:36:09 PM »
Welcome bodaszilvia  great to see you here! Enjoy

fashionjunkie4life

« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2009, 06:54:22 PM »
Hey Everyone,

My name's Christina (FashionJunkie4Life) and my medium is Sterling Silver. I love the look and the unique designs that I make. I am very much into vintage style with scrolls and embossing, and I spend my days thinking of new designs that I could make that have a Victorian style to them. Take a look at my website, I would love any feedback that anyone has and I will be sure to reciprocate. I just launched my website about a month ago so there is still some tweaking that I need to do.

Thanks all! Talk to you soon.  :-*

Christina
www.fashionjunkie4life.com