Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 637685 times)

Offline Henk

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #2850 on: January 25, 2019, 01:10:29 PM »
Hi, everybody
I am still finding my feet here so to speak.
I am a goldsmith, gem setter, hand engraver and knife maker. Maybe easier to call me a metal artist or metal smith. I hope to share knowledge and learn as well.
I hope it is ok for me to share a link to one of my videos. It may be easier to show my passion through my creations than mere bland words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY9bcppbiU0

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: January 25, 2019, 03:05:12 PM »
Lovely work, welcome and make yourself at home!

Offline joycemi

• View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: March 10, 2019, 01:41:17 PM »
Hi everyone I only have a little bit to say. If there are typos it is because I can see the monitor very well. The letters move around and  disappear. I was looking into craft shows but it takes a while to get going in them.  Plus it is costly to start up.  This is a great option. I don't have to find someone to  go with me to unload. It is affordable. I don't have to leave my home. I am far from set up yet but still working on it. I love doing String Art. I hope you get a chance to look at my work. II have enjoyed Handmade Artist  and appreciate all they offer. I  am a  grandma and love the children. Both my children, (boy & girl) are grown. I look forward to seeing everyone's work. You can  look at my work on Coley's String Art, Joycemi. I still Have much to add. This sounds stupid but how do I post/send this?

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: March 11, 2019, 06:58:54 AM »
Welcome Joyce, jump in and  make yourself at home!

Offline houseofsilver

• View Profile
    • House of Silver
« Reply #2854 on: May 20, 2019, 06:35:07 PM »
Hi , I'm Zviad from UK.  We run online shop House of Silver and a good part of the items are handmade by myself.  I'm making jewellery for ages now and this forum is natural place for me to be. Now I'm off to browse the forum...