Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 635923 times)

Offline Henk

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #2850 on: January 25, 2019, 01:10:29 PM »
Hi, everybody
I am still finding my feet here so to speak.
I am a goldsmith, gem setter, hand engraver and knife maker. Maybe easier to call me a metal artist or metal smith. I hope to share knowledge and learn as well.
I hope it is ok for me to share a link to one of my videos. It may be easier to show my passion through my creations than mere bland words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY9bcppbiU0

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: January 25, 2019, 03:05:12 PM »
Lovely work, welcome and make yourself at home!

Offline joycemi

• View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: March 10, 2019, 01:41:17 PM »
Hi everyone I only have a little bit to say. If there are typos it is because I can see the monitor very well. The letters move around and  disappear. I was looking into craft shows but it takes a while to get going in them.  Plus it is costly to start up.  This is a great option. I don't have to find someone to  go with me to unload. It is affordable. I don't have to leave my home. I am far from set up yet but still working on it. I love doing String Art. I hope you get a chance to look at my work. II have enjoyed Handmade Artist  and appreciate all they offer. I  am a  grandma and love the children. Both my children, (boy & girl) are grown. I look forward to seeing everyone's work. You can  look at my work on Coley's String Art, Joycemi. I still Have much to add. This sounds stupid but how do I post/send this?

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: March 11, 2019, 06:58:54 AM »
Welcome Joyce, jump in and  make yourself at home!