Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 578832 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #2820 on: April 30, 2018, 05:33:28 AM »
Welcome Debra, jump in and make yourself at home!

Offline TewlisShaw

• View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: May 11, 2018, 07:55:12 AM »
Hi, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online handmade art community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!

Offline greyhoundmama221

• View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: May 11, 2018, 08:49:55 AM »
Hi TewlisShaw, welcome from another newbie!   :)   My name is Debra and I joined a couple of weeks ago.  I'm a life-long crafter but polymer clay has been my medium now for too many years to mention.  :o

Offline Mar53

• View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: May 11, 2018, 11:12:15 AM »
Good afternoon, been on etsy for about 7 years. And am looking to expand my business, a little about myself been knitting since 8 yrs old, and crocheting since 15.  Used my hobby for gifts presents and other and about 7 years decided to start selling my items, I make doll clothes.dog sweaters and baby items. Will be listing items as I go..

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: May 11, 2018, 12:32:15 PM »
Welcome to all the new members, jump in, take off your shoes, and make yourself at home!

Offline EasleyArtisanJewelry

• All that glitters is not gold.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: May 13, 2018, 04:39:23 PM »
Hello tewlis shaw, grayhound mama, and mar.  I am horrible at remembering names, so excuse any typos/missing letters, etc.  my status says "newbie" but i will differ, i was an active Haf member and shop for about 9 years, then took a hiatus, changed shops so my new shop is still developing.  If I can be of any assistance to any seller, member, please feel to contact me and ask. 

John
John

Offline TheRainbowDrop

• View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: May 15, 2018, 05:56:26 PM »
Hi everyone! im new here and pretty new to the selling world.  I've been sewing my entire life and have always wanted to share this with people. I am excited to have found a site like this with all handmade!

I am currently staying at home to raise my daughter who is three.  I would love to grow my business so i don't have to return to work when she starts school full time.  Sewing and creating are my passion and it would be a dream to make this a job and not just a hobby!

Rainbow Drop Leslie
http://therainbowdrop.etsy.com
http://www.instagram.com/therainbowdropco

Offline EasleyArtisanJewelry

• All that glitters is not gold.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: May 15, 2018, 10:42:53 PM »
welcome to haf, we are a diverse group with many different genres.  ask questions, give answers and opinions.  you will find, no matter what the venue for your sales, that online selling is a full time job.  remember, online, your only way to attract customers is through the picture you post.  they can not touch, pick up, or look at detail as they would in a brick store.

John
John

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: May 17, 2018, 07:19:44 AM »
Welcome Rainbow, glad to have you with us!!

Offline TewlisShaw

• View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: May 21, 2018, 10:44:51 AM »
Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome!