Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 913166 times)

Offline designsbysuzanne21

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #2865 on: September 12, 2019, 06:50:07 PM »
Hello Everyone.
[/color] [/size]
I have been making and designing jewelry for over 20 years. I am very experienced in all aspects of jewelry design. I keep updated on all the latest trends in jewelry design. Most pieces are one of a kind but I can duplicate. I design custom made affordable jewelry for any occasion. I can custom design pieces to fit your specific needs, any color, and any size. I have ventured into bead weaving of bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings. I love working with suede, Swarovski crystals, rings, and leather bracelets. Any questions just ask! Men's jewelry is also available.
[/color]I have to agree with some here that jewelry making can be very addicting.  I love making crafts.  I also make different kinds of key chains, pom poms are a winner.  I sell a lot of those.  I also make many other crafts, lighted tree topper Angels for Christmas too, check out my shop sometime soon.  designsbysuzanne21@handmadeartist.com  [/size]Although I only have around 20 items posted there, it just takes time to get to all the rest.  I have over 3 hundreds items right now.  Hope to have them all posted soon.  I am having some problems learning how things work here.
[/color]1.  How do I promote my shop once I have entered the links in my blog?[/size]
[/color]2.  I can't seem to get a profile that stays up. How big is 125 pixels? Never heard of that before.  [/size]
[/color]Thanks[/size]
[/color]Suzanne[/size]
[/color]·          [/size]
[/color] [/size]

Offline Miller

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #2866 on: October 04, 2019, 04:59:07 AM »
yes this is the great forum for information