Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1203053 times)

Offline LisaE

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1500 on: December 14, 2011, 11:34:20 PM »
Linda,
Would love to see your things, what is your link?

Offline Anya

• Let my inspiration flow in token rhyme, suggesting
    • View Profile
    • Anya Shop!
Hello! Im new to this forum :)
« Reply #1501 on: December 18, 2011, 11:33:37 PM »
Hello! Im Dani. My company is Anya- I make eco-friendly natural jewelry and vegan body products! I also take engagement photos, cook, paint and craft(heavily) in my spare time. I moved recently and now I have a HUGE craft room that holds everything my heart desires. Also helps me focus to my craft ADD isn't so bad now. hehe

I absolutely love working on my jewelry and body product line. Recently I decided to donate 5% of my sales to the TWLOHA organization. They are an amazing non-profit movement that helps people struggling with depression, suicide and self injury. Im so happy that my company helps & every little bit  does help :)

Anyways, thats my life. Crafting, creating and enjoying life. Looking forward to meeting some new people on here and seeing everyones awesome crafts and maybe swapping some recipes with people :) Feel free to email: Danielle@anya-jewelry.com !

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: December 23, 2011, 10:59:57 AM »
Welcome to all the newcomers, jump right in and enjoy!

Offline sewingdreams

• View Profile
    • Sewing Dreams & Notions Etsy Shop
« Reply #1503 on: December 28, 2011, 07:11:13 PM »
Hello, I am Heather from Sewing Dreams. I sew baby blankets and more. I also make glass tile pendants. I am partners with my mom.

I love fabric and making all kinds of different things. I have 3 shops on Etsy as well as doing consigment. I have 1 shop where I sell baby items, 1 that sell pendants, & a 3rd where I sell girls dresses.

Offline LisaE

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #1504 on: December 30, 2011, 10:35:01 PM »
Welcome, your things are very pretty.

Offline gemlover

• Contributor
  • All that glitters is not gold!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: December 31, 2011, 12:15:31 PM »
Welcome aboard.  The really nice thing here is the diversity of venues for the artisans.

John
John Atwell Rasmussen, PhD, AJP
Lapidary, Gemologist, Geologist, Artisan Jeweler
email: john@rasmussengems.com

Offline gemlover

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: January 01, 2012, 11:32:38 PM »
Welcome River Rock, glad you are here.  Your mugs and frames are very nice.  Thanks for joining us.

John

Offline M2bC

• View Profile
    • Meant 2b Cherished
« Reply #1508 on: January 02, 2012, 01:52:21 AM »
Hello!  I'm Maureen of Meant 2b Cherished Jewelry (M2bC).  I've been making jewelry for years.  Two years ago I started with glass fusing...and may I just say, I'm addicted! 

I've had my jewelry on Artfire exclusively since 2009, but decided to kick off the new year by diversifying into a second venue.  So, today I opened up a shop on HAF Shop. 

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: January 02, 2012, 08:49:00 AM »
Glad to have ya Maureen welcome and enjoy!

Offline InnocentSeptember

• View Profile
    • Innocent September on Etsy
« Reply #1511 on: January 04, 2012, 12:40:58 AM »
Hello!

I'm Amber and I just joined the forum today, so I figured this should be the first place I make a post. That way I'm not a total stranger when you might see my name pop up somewhere else on the site.

I make jewelry and sell it on Etsy as Innocent September. I've been selling it on there for a few months now and had a couple sales. I feel I'm doing pretty well for just starting out, but I do hope to do better further on down the road. Don't we all? I've had a decent amount of page views that I'm proud of!

Aside from making jewelry I like to cook and bake. I used to work in a candy shop at a gourmet foods store,  so that's given me some experience to use in the kitchen!

And I've always enjoyed art; painting, drawing, photography. I also enjoy writing and reading.

Alright, that's enough about me. I hope to make some friends!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 06:48:29 PM by InnocentSeptember »
<a href="http://etsy.com/shop/InnocentSeptember" target="_blank">Innocent September on Etsy[/url]

Offline Malaya

• View Profile
    • Printable bingo cards
« Reply #1512 on: January 04, 2012, 02:50:08 AM »
Hello everyone............
I am Malaya and i am newbie in this forum.Join to say hello to all.Glad to be a part of this forum.
Hope i stay and enjoy in this forum.
Thanks.

Offline gemlover

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: January 05, 2012, 04:19:41 AM »
Hello Amber, malaya and george.  Please join in the discussions and consider opening a HAShop.  We also have a chat session Thursday evenings 2000 hours Eastern US Time (Friday 0100 GMT).   

John

Offline ChanelledCreations

• View Profile
    • Chanelled Creations
« Reply #1514 on: January 05, 2012, 08:24:42 AM »
Hello and Happy New Year 2012

My name is Ana Goncalves and have been painting/drawing/writing ever since I could put a pen to paper. I love all things handmade and have always enjoyed making handcraft creations, and it is here where I have made numerous projects where I have put heart and soul into it.

I love giving onto others, and exchanging handmade gifts with others and have taken part in several projects of inspiration. I love how each person has the ability to create something from their heart, and in that make a difference. I support handmade all the way and like helping and empowering others.

I have had an online shop on Etsy for near to a year, and it is here where I share some of my recent paintings, and have sold numerous items. My Art is a reflection of experiences in a positive light, each having an empowering and positive message.

I look forward in browsing the forums and making new friends.

Best Wishes to All

Ana  :)