Author Topic: Small shopping  (Read 1071 times)

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
Small shopping
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:43:04 PM »
I  hope I am not the only person here who feels this way.   I am one old woman with a very squirrely  outlook.   I don't really need  very much money as my husband takes fery good care of me.   I have no helpers so I am content to make and sell a few items.  The things I dream up and make  are my ideas but I don't "mass produce"  or flood the market.   I feel safe saying these things since I am not expected to help make Andrew and Kimberley rich with my 5 dollar a month fee. I  just want to make and sell a few items a month mostly to stave off old age crankiness.
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
Re: Small shopping
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 11:50:01 PM »
Ms.Marty do you have a shop here?  If so perhaps you could put it in your signature line.  I agree.  I do need to make some kind of money,( no husband taking care of me at all) but I don't look to get rich, just to have people enjoy what I make.

Nice to have you here.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 12:19:04 AM »
My husband and I both have full time jobs so I've got the luxury of two steady incomes, but we could definitely use extra cash.  My face painting brings in a bunch, the soap & candles some, and I have hopes for the other shop.

Offline wingnscales

• View Profile
    • Wings N Scales
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 12:44:21 AM »
I am fortunate to have a stable job along with my hubby, so my art is more like play time for me.  I have only sold 3 items here which is not a whole lot, but I do get a lot of hits.  I do wish I sold more. I do sell more on my Etsy shop.  But I would rather I sell more here.  I really like the community that has been created here even though I dont always participate in some of the rings and so on. 

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 12:46:06 AM »
How do I  do the signature line?    Thanks
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18