Author Topic: Twitter Ring 12-10 through 12-16-12  (Read 2146 times)

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
Twitter Ring 12-10 through 12-16-12
« on: December 11, 2012, 02:51:56 AM »
Yep, this is me, a day late and a dollar short these days.

This week we will be tweeting the Blog Ring.  Please tweet on the current featured artists this week, but also while you are at it just plug a tweet in for the Blog Ring and the participation or something like that.  I want to get it out about the activities on our site and tweeting about the Blog Ring will be one way to do this.

Thanks and happy tweeting.

Offline ChaseYourDreams

• Chase your dreams until you catch them.
    • View Profile
Re: Twitter Ring 12-10 through 12-16-12
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 06:56:18 PM »
I'm new enough here that I don't know how to find the "featured artists on the Blog ring." Point me there, please?

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 02:37:38 AM »
If you go to the main forum and check out the thread for the Blog, you will find a thread for the current week, in there will be the featured artists. You may have to scrowl down a bit to find it, but it is there.  This week is featuring the Highlights of the site.  You can tweet that or you can look for any of the other featured artists and do tweets on that or just the fact that the site has a blog ring.  Just as long as there is something tweeted for the blog ring in one way or another.  Simple huh?

Offline ChaseYourDreams

• Chase your dreams until you catch them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 10:35:09 AM »
Simple? Hm, maybe, but I still can't find a list of featured artists for this week. I did find a thread for the blog for 12-10 through 12-16, http://handmadeartists.com/forum/index.php/topic,8508.0.html
Is this the right thread? If so, I don't see any featured artists at all. Am I even looking at the right thread? Guess I need to look at some of the other tweets of the week to see what everyone else is posting.
Pat

Offline YankeeBurrowCreations

• View Profile
    • Yankee Burrow
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 03:20:02 PM »
I tweeted about the ring today...I also tweet every blog feature as they are posted.  Now I know that I'm haven't been the best at keeping up here, but when I do a twitter search of our hash tags...I don't seem to find any tweets lately.
Debbi

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 04:59:01 PM »
Well that is partly me.  I found that I had done something, not sure what but my hootsuite did not post last week and I have not gotten it done this week.  But I also think that many forget about the hash tags so that might be an issue as well,