Author Topic: I would love a shop Critique  (Read 15517 times)

Offline WyndwalkerCreations

• Today is a great day to be CREATIVE
    • View Profile
    • Wyndwalker Creations
I would love a shop Critique
« on: November 17, 2012, 03:33:58 PM »
I am new to Handmade Artists Shop and would love some input to help me get my shop going.

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
Re: I would love a shop Critique
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 06:24:03 PM »
I love your banner and was glad to see you have a profile picture and took the time to select some favorite items for your wish list.  I like your photos, too; they have a nice feel that compliments your very cool items.  Basically, I didn't find anything to give you some ideas on major improvements.  But I did find a few typos:

Profile:  no two items are exactLY alike (currently exactING).

Shop Profile - Welcome:  We love to make custom itemS for our customers (currently item)

Shop Profile - Shipping:  so we can add this charge.. (delete one period)

Shop Profile - Additional Policies and FAQs:  to create a unique item for them.Custom (needs a space between the period and C)

Welcome!

Offline WyndwalkerCreations

• Today is a great day to be CREATIVE
    • View Profile
    • Wyndwalker Creations
Re: I would love a shop Critique
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 07:35:49 PM »
I love your banner and was glad to see you have a profile picture and took the time to select some favorite items for your wish list.  I like your photos, too; they have a nice feel that compliments your very cool items.  Basically, I didn't find anything to give you some ideas on major improvements.  But I did find a few typos:

Profile:  no two items are exactLY alike (currently exactING).

Shop Profile - Welcome:  We love to make custom itemS for our customers (currently item)

Shop Profile - Shipping:  so we can add this charge.. (delete one period)

Shop Profile - Additional Policies and FAQs:  to create a unique item for them.Custom (needs a space between the period and C)

Welcome!

:-[ Thank you for finding these for me I will get right on fixing them