Author Topic: [COMMUNITY] What Do I Need To Do?  (Read 887 times)

AmandasGranny

[COMMUNITY] What Do I Need To Do?
« on: November 05, 2012, 06:45:54 PM »
After this question, I'm going to give you a rest and go back to work....

I think someone told me that before I listed my stuff to do (something .... I believe it was do the catagories)  and now I cannot find the thread/post.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?   and what do I need to do?   thx   mildred
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:00:53 PM by Jhowarth »

Offline Jhowarth

• Head of Development Roo
  • Code Monkey of Lurve
    • View Profile
    • FnFHost
Re: What Do I Need To Do?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 06:59:57 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what someone else told you do, but there are a few things you may want to do before posting any products. 

• You will probably want to make certain that your policies are clear and easy to read.
  • You will want to set up a shipping profile or two so you can pick the one that best fitst your product
  • You will want to make certain that all your shop information is clear.
  • If you plan on setting up different sections for your store (some use it to organize their handcrafted goods into different groups making it easier for people to browse your shop) then you'll want to set up your sections so you can put products into those sections as you add them to the site.

Just a small list, but I am sure the community will have more things they can suggest. 

Also, never hesitate to ask questions, no matter how many questions you have. It's what I am here for. :) In fact the entire community is here for it! :)
This Code Monkey of Love says, "Thrive on Passion"