Author Topic: Are you selling tutorials?  (Read 778 times)

Offline artsly

• View Profile
Are you selling tutorials?
« on: October 17, 2012, 07:18:48 AM »
Hi,

I am new here and really excited to see such wonderfully thriving community of HandmadeArtists. As a fellow artist I know how important it is to keep our production cost as low as possible and with growing social boom it is hard to get noticed out there.

That's why currently I am working on a free service for sellers that can be used to deliver tutorials/patterns/ebooks to buyers in safe and secured way.

I would love to get your feedback and response on our free service. It would help us to improve it. For more information please visit  http://artsly.co

It would be really great to have a discussion with you all on Skype id is artsly7 and you can contact me at mha@artsly.co

If you have any questions, please reply to this thread. I will try my best to answer them.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
Re: Are you selling tutorials?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 08:29:31 AM »
It's always great to have another option, but just FYI, the Handmade Artists Shop is secure and already allows for digital downloads.  I have a few up there myself.

Offline artsly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 10:05:02 AM »
Thank you Larrisa for you response, I know it allows instant download but Artsly is more than an instant download service. It's a complete set of marketing tools that allows you to reach your previous customers more effectively.

For your buyers, it's best because they don't have to download anything all patterns and tutorials are added to their collection automatically above all we are offering a Artsly Assurance program which asks you join our platform for 6 months (it's free) and if in any case you do not like it we will offer you a $250 Amazon gift card (conditions apply) :)

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 10:11:21 AM »
Oh!  I get it... more like how Craftsy works.  Nifty, I'll have to check it out!

Offline artsly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 10:49:42 AM »
Thank you Larissa ! it will be launched next week but we are taking early signups. It would be great to have you as a member :) in case you have any questions please feel free to email me or add me at Skype for 24/7 support.