Author Topic: Newest Twitter Ring  (Read 105728 times)

myeuropeantouch

Re: Newest Twitter Ring
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »
Retweeted everything I could find... :-*

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2012, 04:42:05 AM »
Thanks Monika and Aimee

Offline Jewelrybyjane29

• View Profile
    • Jewelry by Jane 29
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2012, 07:31:35 AM »
Am getting into this a little late.  My brother passed away and funeral was last night!  Things have been a little crazy, but now back to work!   I will catch up!   Have tweeted all 5 shops and followed them.  Also put HAF in them right?
Jane

Offline ChaseYourDreams

• Chase your dreams until you catch them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2012, 10:10:43 AM »
Jane - SO sorry to hear about your brother! I'll be praying for your family.

Didn't get to it yesterday but I just tweeted a lovely item from each shop. Happy sales, everyone!
Pat

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2012, 06:39:43 PM »
Am getting into this a little late.  My brother passed away and funeral was last night!  Things have been a little crazy, but now back to work!   I will catch up!   Have tweeted all 5 shops and followed them.  Also put HAF in them right?
Jane
Make sure you use #haf.  so that it can be tracked.  I am so sorry to hear about your brother, Peace be with you.  It is always sad to lose people, but a sibling or parent, seems to be the toughest, at least to me it has been.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2012, 07:25:46 PM »
Jane

Deeply sorry about your loss....things will look up eventually...Hugs, Monika

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2012, 07:32:17 PM »
Well, hello everyone....

had just asked Pam to take me off of the twitter ring....  :( :o

1. for some odd reason my twitter account was hacked/compromised, don't know from where  :o

2. I noticed the participation is not what it should be for all of us who signed up.  :o ??? :P :evil: >:(

I cant see myself spending my time promoting all of you and the reciprocation is not there.....  :-*

Pam had asked me to write my reason's here too, so she will not be the only one 
continuously harping on this ongoing issue. If you are not committed, don't sign up!

I still love you all,,,  :-*

Offline ChaseYourDreams

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2012, 09:16:33 PM »
Is someone checking to see if the tweets are being done? I know that I've tweeted all 5 shops at least 3 times this week and I've put the #HAF in all of them, I'm pretty sure. Hopefully all of them went through. I'm on dialup so my connection is sometimes pretty darn slow and I frequently tweet, click "post" then go off to do something else online while it goes through, so I'm not usually there when it tells me that my tweet was posted.  Can anyone tell me if mine have all showed up? I sure hope so and I sure hope that everyone else is tweeting. I know I speak for all of us when I say that I REALLY need to start making some sales. :-)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2012, 08:15:16 AM »
Well, hello everyone....

had just asked Pam to take me off of the twitter ring....  :( :o

1. for some odd reason my twitter account was hacked/compromised, don't know from where  :o

2. I noticed the participation is not what it should be for all of us who signed up.  :o ??? :P >:) >:(

I cant see myself spending my time promoting all of you and the reciprocation is not there.....  :-*

Pam had asked me to write my reason's here too, so she will not be the only one 
continuously harping on this ongoing issue. If you are not committed, don't sign up!

I still love you all,,,  :-*

Sorry to hear that Monika.
 However people are going to do what they are going to do, I nor you nor anyone else can make people do anything. I decided a long time ago that I will do my part in anything in life that I choose to participate in. I've lived my life that way. I've also learned that in things like this, I'm not responsible for what other people do, I'm responsible for my actions. Therefore I do not let them bother me. Regardless if other people do what they are supposed to do.

I know in the end that I will get what I deserve and they will get what they deserve regardless.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2012, 10:23:24 AM »
I shared this with Pam privately because I did not wanted to post this on the htread, she made me.... :laugh:

Anyway, I will find another way to promote wihtin this fabulous team... :-*

Now off to get my twitter fixed, they shut me down....
Please stay well, warm and cozy.... :D

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2012, 10:28:41 AM »
I'm having to fix all my twitter accounts now, taking forever, but they may be making everyone change their password and reconfirm their account. Don't know.

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2012, 07:49:42 PM »
I shared this with Pam privately because I did not wanted to post this on the htread, she made me.... :laugh:

Anyway, I will find another way to promote wihtin this fabulous team... :-*

Now off to get my twitter fixed, they shut me down....
Please stay well, warm and cozy.... :D

Yeah, I threatened to beat her with a stick.  Not.  But it at least alerts others on the ring to get busy but more than that to alert others to the possibility of a problem with Twitter

Thanks Monika

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2012, 09:54:10 PM »
Not sure about that Pat, hopeful that someone will let us know if they find that sales come through twitter.  I know that I have had more people start following since this tweeting began. how about you.

Offline ChaseYourDreams

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2012, 10:24:08 AM »
Well, I've gained a few followers on twitter and gotten some views, but I'm still waiting for that first sale. Hopefully things will pick up now for the holidays.

Just finished my tweets for the list. Guess tomorrow we have some new ones, huh?

Pat