Author Topic: Facebook Member Spotlight Fall 2012  (Read 87250 times)

Offline WhatsoeverThingsAreLovely

• View Profile

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook Member Spotlight Fall 2012
« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2012, 12:18:40 AM »
Here is mine

https://www.facebook.com/connie.crisp#!/WhatsoeverThingsAreLovelyTM

I am so sorry, but I can't figure out who you posted for and I don't see your shop or fb on the FB Spotlight list so I can't figure out where who on the list you are posting for.  Tell me how you asked to be listed on our list and what is the artist shop here that you are posting for.

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2012, 12:25:28 AM »
I think maybe I didnt read the instructions properly.  Dont worry about it I wont participate this time. I am sorry I must have signed up too late and I dont quite know how to navigate yet.  I liked the Beadthing but I did it under my name and not my page so I'm not quite sure how to do it.  I'll just try to figure it out and come back.
Thats why I dont particpate in the chats and stuff .  Thanks though

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2012, 12:26:45 AM »
No, no, no.  Participate.  I have put you on the list.  I just need to know who you posted for.

Also, it would be helpful if you put in your signature the links for your shop, facebook, twitter etc, etc, etc  so that we all can promote your shop as well.

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2012, 12:28:30 AM »
I think maybe I didnt read the instructions properly.  Dont worry about it I wont participate this time. I am sorry I must have signed up too late and I dont quite know how to navigate yet.  I liked the Beadthing but I did it under my name and not my page so I'm not quite sure how to do it.  I'll just try to figure it out and come back.
Thats why I dont particpate in the chats and stuff .  Thanks though

You are doing fine, no problem, have a question, please just post here or send me a PM.  I am happy to help you navigate anything you need to.  Also, always like others pages under your name (personal page) that way it shows up in their numbers.  If you use your fan page/business page it will not show up in the numbers of the person that you like and many of us track these numbers. 

Thanks and please, please please participate

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2012, 12:41:51 AM »
I saw it, you posted a comment. all you need to do is go to my fan page at www.facebook.com/abeadthing and pick the photo you want to use and just click share and then comment and you will have it.

THanks for the comment.

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2012, 12:46:50 AM »
Oh Pam how sweet you are!  I was about to give up but I am going to make my way through it.  I liked your shop and Uniquelets.  I will come back and look through the post and like more shops tomorrow and also add my info.  I am so glad you said use the personal page I can do that.  I was trying to put it on the business page cause I thought thats what everyone was doing.  I will use my personal page then.  Thanks I gonna sleep on it and come back tomorrow.

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2012, 01:41:07 AM »
Ok, clarification.  LIKE from your personal page.

COMMENT and SHARE from your fan page.

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2012, 04:47:22 PM »
Hey Pam;
I liked from my personal page Silver Griffon Designs and The Alchemist Vessel.  I commented from my page.  I hope it came out right.  If these two shops don't see my
likes please let me know and I will do it over.  New at this.  I think I almost got it though. :-\

Yesterday I did A Bead Thing and Uniqlets. Will do more later. 

Offline TheAlchemistsVessel

• Maille Misfit
    • View Profile
    • The Alchemists Vessel
« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »
I think that is the link to her Fan / Business page on Facebook. I clicked through and liked the page.  Maybe we need another list or participants?  I don't want to make more work for anybody.

buddingcreations

« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2012, 06:50:49 PM »
I would like to give it a try! I post to facebook alot but i have never used hash tags so it may take me a few tries to get the full hang of what you are asking, but if you are willing to be patient with me then i would love to help out if i can.

My facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/beadedflowersbybuddingcreations
and my profile page is https://www.facebook.com/ellejewell (i am adding this one because i have alot more followers there as my page is fairly new.

I would like my etsy shop promoted www.buddingcreations.etsy.com

Okay i think i gave all the info you need if i am missing anything just let me know :)

Offline TheAlchemistsVessel

• Maille Misfit
    • View Profile
    • The Alchemists Vessel
« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2012, 06:55:44 PM »
Remember if you're not friends with each other the personal page posts may not show up in a feed or allow you to comment depending on settings, however if your Fan Pages are set to Public, everyone should be able to comment and like the posts shared on the fan page.

And I just realized I said what Pam has mentioned above.  D'oh!  Ignore me today, I am pretty scattered.  :P

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2012, 07:13:56 PM »
Flowers by Budding Creations has been added to the list.  Everyone should check the list daily to make sure that they have the latest information and that no one is getting left out of the sharing and commenting.

THank you for your participation.

Remember to Like their fan pages from your personal page and/or add them as a friend.  Then share their products to your own fan page or personal page.

All comments on the shared items should be posted on the page of the original post and then shared to your own page.  Thanks a lot, this will give us double exposure without raising eyebrows at FB