Author Topic: Facebook Member Spotlight Fall 2012  (Read 87259 times)

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook Member Spotlight Fall 2012
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2012, 12:04:39 AM »
Unless the shop owner here at HAS has specifically requested that the Facebook Member Spotlight promo a shop other than the one here, please only promote the HAS shop.  We want to promo the artists no matter what but this is also to bring attention to Handmade Artists Shops. 

Those who have specifically requested promo for a specific location are shared in the list with their facebook information, otherwise use their HAS shop.

Thank you.

Offline TheAlchemistsVessel

• Maille Misfit
    • View Profile
    • The Alchemists Vessel
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2012, 09:41:53 AM »
I share, post and comment.  I am not seeing anything from my page, shop or other profile or anything from anyone about my shop or items, maybe I didn't get on a list.  The share goes on The Alchemists Vessel and then I comment as Alix Browning, because it won't let me comment on things as the fan page ID.  I'm trying!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=396981477018372&set=a.395012327215287.81741.354973061219214&type=1&theater

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2012, 10:32:29 AM »
Alix, I have shared some of your things and commented, so not sure why you are not seeing them.  I also try to remember to do as I ask others and post the url here for others to go and comment. 

If others don't comment on each it's okay but we need to try to do as much as we possibly can so that this gets spread around as much as possible.  It really does help.

Offline TheAlchemistsVessel

• Maille Misfit
    • View Profile
    • The Alchemists Vessel
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2012, 01:02:43 PM »
Alix, I have shared some of your things and commented, so not sure why you are not seeing them.  I also try to remember to do as I ask others and post the url here for others to go and comment. 

If others don't comment on each it's okay but we need to try to do as much as we possibly can so that this gets spread around as much as possible.  It really does help.

I don't know why there aren't showing either.  I don't wonder if it has something with the paid promotions thing you mentioned.  Will keep looking, sharing and liking!

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2012, 03:35:41 PM »

I do know that if you do not make a comment on items on your FB page it may be that those will not show up again.  However,  this typically applies to friends and fan pages that you have liked. 

So if you have liked pages, please share their products/posts or at least make a short comment for them to keep popping into your news feed. Otherwise they will disappear and you won't even realize it.

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2012, 08:59:38 PM »
I just posted for Lil Bit Sassy.  It has been confusing because without their HAShop being listed, I didn't know they had one.  I have not been seeing people coming back to this page and noting what they have posted.  Please not here that you have posted and for whom you have done it. 
I think my comments are up to date.

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2012, 10:29:21 PM »
I just posted for Lil Bit Sassy.  It has been confusing because without their HAShop being listed, I didn't know they had one.  I have not been seeing people coming back to this page and noting what they have posted.  Please not here that you have posted and for whom you have done it. 
I think my comments are up to date.

I understand, I am behind today. Got to get some done tonight.  I do come back here and post.  I think not many who signed up are really participating.  Not sure. But I will keep on keeping on. 

PLEAS EVERYONE WHO SIGNED UP, COME BACK AND POST A LINK TO YOUR POST SO WE CAL ALL GO COMMENT.  THIS IS WHAT THIS SPOTLIGHT IS ALL ABOUT NOT JUST YOUR POSTING BUT FOR US TO COMMENT AND SHARE.

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2012, 10:46:14 PM »
Commented, didn't have a chance to post today.
Understood, we all have those days and with what is going on with your dad, I totally understand,  catch up when you can.  no biggie.  Thanks for commenting.

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2012, 11:18:59 AM »
I am catching up and since there are only a couple who signed up for this who are participating.  Ok I'll pick up the baton and carry it.  I will be posting to someone everyday.  Want me to share your work, let me know and I'll put you first on the list.

check this one out and please comment and share, come on it takes 2 seconds.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=421906104538499&set=a.340944499301327.80396.190808844314894&type=1&theater