Author Topic: Any Interest in an Idaho Artists Show  (Read 1073 times)

Offline TheAlchemistsVessel

• Maille Misfit
    • View Profile
    • The Alchemists Vessel
Any Interest in an Idaho Artists Show
« on: September 27, 2012, 08:07:53 AM »
Hello,

I don't know if there is anybody around Idaho, Boise, Ada County or the Treasure Valley area, but if you are let's hear from you!

I would like to host an Handmade Artists Show here in Boise.  I have run the course at the Flea Market and have reached those customers I can.  Venues that call themselves "swap meets" are not the venue for market show for me.  I would like to try to set up an Artists Show, a higher end market open to the public.

I am currently looking into a space to hold the show, but would like to know if there is anybody that is interested in participating before I delve further into this.  It's a lot of work, and I have two local friends that are interested, but three vendors does not a show make.

It would work as any other show, vendors will pay a booth fee, set up and show there wares, and hopefully make a sale or two, get your name out there, and let people find you.  Booth Fees will be determined by the cost of the space and divided equally between the participating vendors, the more vendors, the cheaper the booth space.

This is open to any and all artists in the Northwest area that may like to participate.

Venues that are being looked at, The Linen Building, The Grove Hotel (there may be cheaper rates for Vendors wishing to stay the night if we hold it there), and the Fort Boise Community Center (all downtown and easily accessable).

Thank you for having a look. I would love to hear from you! 

(Moderators, if there is no interest, please feel free to delete the post).