Author Topic: [SOLVED] Avatar  (Read 1387 times)

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] Avatar
« on: September 18, 2012, 07:37:06 AM »
I have changed my banner and avatar thanks to MadeformebyOaklie and the HHC#12 challenge.  However, when I look at my shop at the bottom left page is still the old avatar.  Also on each individual page for items, on the right hand bottom corner, same thing.  Can you tell me how to change this to the new one.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [NEED INFO] Avatar
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 08:04:02 AM »
This is under the promote tab in your shop. This is the blog badge, you can change it as well.

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 12:01:40 PM »
I have tried to open the promote tab and it will not open.  I can open everything else except that.  I am not on my own computer so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not, I will try when I get home this afternoon and see and let you know then.

Offline Jhowarth

• Head of Development Roo
  • Code Monkey of Lurve
    • View Profile
    • FnFHost
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 03:16:36 PM »
I have gone through and I think I know what the issue is.  I shall try and fix it in the next 20 minutes or so. :)
This Code Monkey of Love says, "Thrive on Passion"

Offline Jhowarth

• Code Monkey of Lurve
    • View Profile
    • FnFHost
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »
The issue was one of the little things that pops up after modifying a site to make it more secure.  :)  So thank you so much for pointing this out! :) 

Everything should be okay now.  When you click on "Your Handmade Account" at the top, and go to the menu on the left and select My Shop and then Promote you should have the ability to change the image you are looking for!  :)  Sorry for the trouble!

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
Re: HELP Avatar
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 06:07:33 PM »
Ok this is not really solved.  I tried at my office and the 'promote' would not open up.  When I got home, just a bit ago, I tried and it does open up the promote window however, it will not let me load the new avatar.  I get a new window from firefox that says it is requesting a redirect that can not be completed.

So I went to Internet Explorer and tried there,  it simply does not do anything.  It allows me to click save changes but then it just sits there and nothing happens. 

What is going on?

Offline Jhowarth

• Code Monkey of Lurve
    • View Profile
    • FnFHost
Re: [SOLVED] Avatar
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 01:11:37 PM »
For some odd reason it wasn't working. It is now! Do me a favor beadthing and check that this is fixed :)

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
Re: [SOLVED] Avatar
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 12:36:24 AM »
For some odd reason it wasn't working. It is now! Do me a favor beadthing and check that this is fixed :)

YEAH  to Josey, AGAIN.  Yes Josey, it is working.  changed it just a minute ago.  Many thanks to your wonderful talents.