Author Topic: I am writing a Newsletter every week if you would like to subscribe here it is  (Read 1435 times)

Offline ArtbyNancyPace

• The difference between can and do is the doing
    • View Profile
    • Art by Nancy Pace
Nancy's Newsletter

I would like to invite you to subscribe to my weekly newsletter to learn about me, my art, and an opportunity see my new art work first.
I also will use this newsletter to keep you up to date about my art shows and openings.
I plan to have a fun announcement the first week in September so please take a second to add your email to my list? http://artbynancypace.artistwebsites.com/subscribewebsiteemaillist.html

All you do is type in your email, nothing to join, and you can unsubscribe at anytime just as easily.
If you have friends on your email list that would enjoy a first peek at new art works, please feel free to share with them, the more the merrier. If you get 5 friends to subscribe to my list I will send you a small art work, free art! I will even pay shipping:)
When they join you can send me the 5 names( all at once please) and I will send you your bonus, just that easy. Please stick to art lovers or collectors that will enjoy the newsletter, I don't want to bore people.
 I appreciate you and if you are not interesting that's ok too. This is my way of sharing my passion for my art.
Thanks!
Nancy Pace

All you do is type in your email, nothing to join, and you can unsubscribe at anytime just as easily.
If you have friends on your email list that would enjoy a first peek at new art works, please feel free to share with them, the more the merrier. If you get 5 friends to subscribe to my list I will send you a small art work, free art! I will even pay shipping:)
When they join you can send me the 5 names( all at once please) and I will send you your bonus, just that easy. Please stick to art lovers or collectors that will enjoy the newsletter, I don't want to bore people.
 I appreciate you and if you are not interesting that's ok too. This is my way of sharing my passion for my art.
Thanks!
Nancy Pace
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 06:10:23 PM by ArtbyNancyPace »

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
Re: Subscribe for a chance to win free art:)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 11:52:00 AM »
Great Idea Nancy.  I joined.  Not sure if there are 5 of my friends who even know what they would be looking at.  No crafters or artists in my circle of friends, just people telling me what they think is wrong with everything.  So I will forego you that mishap. 

But I always love seeing new post on FB from you and here on HAF so I will absolutely enjoy your newsletter.  Thank you for thinking of this.

Offline ArtbyNancyPace

• The difference between can and do is the doing
    • View Profile
    • Art by Nancy Pace
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 01:02:31 PM »
Great Idea Nancy.  I joined.  Not sure if there are 5 of my friends who even know what they would be looking at.  No crafters or artists in my circle of friends, just people telling me what they think is wrong with everything.  So I will forego you that mishap. 

But I always love seeing new post on FB from you and here on HAF so I will absolutely enjoy your newsletter.  Thank you for thinking of this.
You are so welcome,thanks you!  This will also help motivate. me art critics are everywhere, the critics are just folks that can't do or won't try:0 They always have an opinion though ;)

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 02:47:16 PM »
Right I am not a critic, I have no formal art training, so I don't know much about the techniques or details of art, I just know what I like. I find it difficult to listen to people criticize something they can't do or won't do as you say.  Guess we all just have to be like ducks, let is roll off our backs like water.  Keep up the good work Nancy.