Author Topic: A Pinterest Promotion Ring idea  (Read 20757 times)

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
Re: A Pinterest Promotion Ring idea
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2012, 07:50:05 AM »
i have on the pinterest already,but i do not get followers,i following other ones which hold the same interst though,i still dont know why,can anyone help me?
What is your pinterest link. let me check.  I thought I had followed everyone.

twosweetmamas

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2012, 10:15:53 AM »
Hi.  We are new to Handmade Artists and were wondering about the Pinterest board.  It looks as if it is kind of losing steam.  We do not have a lot in our shop and so we are not sure if we should join.  When you join, does that mean everyone on the list follows your board also or are you just pinning things from the shop onto a community board?

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2012, 10:21:11 AM »
I think we probably need to start a new one.  It reached a point where it was becoming repetitive.  Personally, I post things from around the site to my Pinterest page.

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2012, 08:59:51 PM »
Hi.  We are new to Handmade Artists and were wondering about the Pinterest board.  It looks as if it is kind of losing steam.  We do not have a lot in our shop and so we are not sure if we should join.  When you join, does that mean everyone on the list follows your board also or are you just pinning things from the shop onto a community board?

Hi,

Sorry I had a few shows recently so I had been feverishly trying to make new jewelry.  Now that the last one is over I can "relax" a little and I'm just getting back to other stuff now...so I'm just seeing these posts.

Yes Pam is right.  We did lose steam and the board started to get a little repetitive.  However - with a few new members maybe we can breathe some new life into it and get momentum going again.  I can add you to the list....