Author Topic: Pinterest Promotion Ring Sign-Up List  (Read 23229 times)

Offline ArtbyNancyPace

• The difference between can and do is the doing
    • View Profile
    • Art by Nancy Pace
Re: Pinterest Promotion Ring Sign-Up List
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2012, 07:15:38 AM »
the thing that would help so much is everyone add a link to your pinterest, we can simply link through, and not have to search out everyone, also add links to the shop you want to promote. That way we can go to the original list open a second window and work:)

Marie, I got the email and joined that board:)

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2012, 06:48:38 PM »
Pam, just thought I'd let ya know that you've been repinned onto someone's board who saw the pin I did of your emerald bracelet.  :)
Thank you.  I get emails when folks repin my stuff.  I have been getting pinterest emails all day so I knew that something was happening.  I have not had a change to do much yet, but I will.  I have to make my self a schedule I think, an hour or so each day for different things to get done.  That way nothing gets left out and I still have time to create.

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2012, 06:49:45 PM »
the thing that would help so much is everyone add a link to your pinterest, we can simply link through, and not have to search out everyone, also add links to the shop you want to promote. That way we can go to the original list open a second window and work:)

Not sure I understand exactly what you mean by links on pinterest.  I think I have it but not sure. Care to tap a line into an old brain and see if it's working properly.  LOL

Offline RiverRockArts

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2012, 07:23:21 PM »

Not sure I understand exactly what you mean by links on pinterest.  I think I have it but not sure. Care to tap a line into an old brain and see if it's working properly.  LOL

It means your profile link on Pinterest.  If you click on your name, it will go to where your boards are.  The link on that page is what you will need.

Offline RiverRockArts

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2012, 07:24:46 PM »
When someone pins to a group board that you are a member of, you will get e-mails for that.  I have found that the other group board I am a member of gets a lot of pins.

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2012, 08:40:13 PM »

Check the first post in this thread.  That's got the links for what we all wanted to promote  :)  And I just went and added everyone's Pinterest links.

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2012, 08:41:29 PM »
I'm ready to go.  I will try to pin/repin something every day but I probably won't manage, in which case I'll do "catch-up" pinning regularly.

Same here - I may miss a day or two but will definitely go back and catch up.

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2012, 08:45:35 PM »
When someone pins to a group board that you are a member of, you will get e-mails for that.  I have found that the other group board I am a member of gets a lot of pins.

You can shut that off if it gets annoying.  I was added to a recipe board and OMG my inbox filled up in minutes with all the posts.  I couldn't handle that and shut of the notifications on that board.

What I do like is just the emails about what pins have been liked, commented on or repinned.

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2012, 08:48:21 PM »
I have just started using pinterest and still a bit new to it and i love it. I think this is a great idea and would love to take part.

I love it too.  Totally addictive.  It's where I'm planning most of my meals now, LOL.

If you want in, just reply with a link to your Pinterest page and the site you want to promote.  I'll add you to the list.  :)

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2012, 09:43:53 PM »

You can shut that off if it gets annoying.  I was added to a recipe board and OMG my inbox filled up in minutes with all the posts.  I couldn't handle that and shut of the notifications on that board.

What I do like is just the emails about what pins have been liked, commented on or repinned.
Thanks that is good to know.

Offline designsbykatierose

• Handmade jewelry designer
    • View Profile
    • Designs by Katie Rose
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2012, 09:11:56 PM »
I'd like to join!

My Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/designsbykatier/
My shop: http://designsbykatierose.com

Offline NancysWildWireArt

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2012, 01:05:39 PM »
I'd like to join!

My Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/designsbykatier/
My shop: http://designsbykatierose.com
I am not sure I am doing this right, I followed all your board Katie:) and did a pin for you:)
And one for you Marie:)

buddingcreations

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2012, 09:05:28 AM »
lol posted in the wrong place! okay, I am interested in joining

my pinterest-buddingcreation (no S) not enough space
my shop-www.buddingcreations.etsy.com

Offline SilverGriffonDesigns

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 02:59:42 PM »
Can I join!! Although I am a little late to the party :D

My Pinterest is www.pinterest.com/silvergriffon
My shop is www.silvergriffondesigns.artfire.com

I love Pinterest and enjoy looking at all the cool stuff and following the boards!!