Outreach Events Promotions and Contests > OnFireForHandmade Cause ItsBetterHandmade

Promote your work for Free on It's Better Handmade!

(1/5) > >>

chainmaille:
Most of you know that we now own the It's better Handmade Network,  and have opened up the website to product submissions.  All you need to do is read the Submission Guidelines on IBH and you'll find out all the info you need. All posts go into moderation until approved, once approved they are automatically tweeted on the @IBHNetwork twitter account and on the FB group and page. So basically you get 3 for 1 promotion for free. Additionally all products link back to your shop so you have another avenue for being found. The posts on IBH are indexed quickly by google and become searchable content for people to find you as well. Posts like these carry much more weight to the search engines that FB or Twitter posts.
I'm going to make this post sticky for a reminder for everyone as it would be much more beneficial to post through IBH than directly to FB, let us blow your horn instead of you blow your own. Plus you can promote others work there as well, just as long as it is handmade.  8)

beadthing:
GREAT!  I am all for it.  Going there right now,  question is who do I promote first. so many to choose from.

chainmaille:
Heck promote your own work first if you want :D I just wanted to make sure every knows it is available and there for use. It really is a better use of time as google loves wordpress, so the couple minutes it takes to submit a post will go much further for you in the long run!

beadthing:

--- Quote from: Chainmaille By MBOI on August 06, 2012, 05:33:43 PM ---Heck promote your own work first if you want :D I just wanted to make sure every knows it is available and there for use. It really is a better use of time as google loves wordpress, so the couple minutes it takes to submit a post will go much further for you in the long run!

--- End quote ---
Thanks Andrew, I have just always hesitated at "tooting my own horn" so to speak, it is also one reason why I did not participate here on the forum for quite a while.  I try to hold back.  LOL.

MakinTheBest:

--- Quote from: beadthing on August 07, 2012, 12:01:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chainmaille By MBOI on August 06, 2012, 05:33:43 PM ---Heck promote your own work first if you want :D I just wanted to make sure every knows it is available and there for use. It really is a better use of time as google loves wordpress, so the couple minutes it takes to submit a post will go much further for you in the long run!

--- End quote ---
Thanks Andrew, I have just always hesitated at "tooting my own horn" so to speak, it is also one reason why I did not participate here on the forum for quite a while.  I try to hold back.  LOL.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely promote your own work!  The idea behind IBH is to promote all handmade and give you another backlink as well as some deserved promotion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version