Author Topic: 10 or more sales anyone?  (Read 3147 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 10 or more sales anyone?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 03:53:58 PM »
Just those sites will help. Many people have blogs as well, but anything helps.

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 05:05:07 PM »
Well I have not sold anything yet, but I'm not worried, because I know that I will.  I am still trying to get my shop looking its best and that takes time.  I should have done it before I opened but I really have a lot of work to do on my photos.  I'm thinking tripod, cause hey I'm old lady and I tend to shake just a bit.  Nothing anyone would notice, but when taking photos even the slightest movement when clicking that shutter will show up in pictures.  I am also working harder at promoting others on this site, that seems to work better than promoting myself.

Nancy Pace

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 05:10:35 PM »
And how do I promote my shop except F, T, Pin?
I don't have a website for my shop.
Thanks,
W
I think in order to get attention to your shop, you must be very consistent. I do some form of promotion everyday. I have tweets scheduled in and they are auto tweet, I do fresh ones everyday, anf one of the most important is promote this shop and the other artists here, get involved, join a twitter ring when it starts and learn from the experienced members. Blog blog blog- if you don't have a blog get one, and learn how to blog, good luck!

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 07:00:22 AM »
Social media, business cards to hand out in person, blogs, joining promotional groups like our blog ring & twitter ring...

Offline normasbathandbody

• View Profile
    • Norma's Bath and Body
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2012, 09:50:25 AM »
Nope. just one sale here! I need to promote and tweet my shop here more. :)

MarilynKelleyArt

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 06:20:00 AM »
I just had a couple of sales on Friday (my first). It's like any other venue, you must promote, promote, promote. The difference here is that Andrew promotes our work, which you don't find on other venues AND fellow sellers promote each others work. (which you rarely find on any other venue). I know the sales will come.