Author Topic: Help & FAQ  (Read 6893 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Help & FAQ
« on: April 22, 2009, 09:27:05 AM »
Need help post it here and see if one of our members can hook you up.

Offline Icon

• View Profile
Re: Help & FAQ
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 05:34:57 PM »
 Just dropping by to say Hi!!  I have been in the jewellery business for 28 years now. I have my own business up here in Victoria BC Canada.   I am always willing to help anyone at any time.  Nice to see a forum!! ;D

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 05:59:23 PM »
Just dropping by to say Hi!!  I have been in the jewellery business for 28 years now. I have my own business up here in Victoria BC Canada.   I am always willing to help anyone at any time.  Nice to see a forum!! ;D

Welcome!  I can only imagine after 28 years you will be a wealth of information that we will slowly pick your brain for.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 06:24:37 PM »
I just joined yesterday and I am having a hard time navigating around the site.
1) How do you get to your home page
2) How do you see how many times your shop/items have been visited?
If you are speaking of the shop it is here http://handmadeartistsshop.com/home your vendor homepage is accessed by the search by vendor box top right. Your vendor name is also listed in each product view.
You can see your views under charts and reports from the vendor admin click reports and you will see many options.

Since you are a paid subscriber you will see a section at the bottom of the forum called private sellers area all shop questions and support can be seen there so if you can find what you need you'll probably find it there.
Hope that helps.

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 10:26:03 PM »
When you compose a new message, at the very bottom is a box with the text "Save a copy in my outbox" next to it. You have to select that box, or it will not save a copy.

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 11:04:43 PM »
It's all good. I also totally overlooked that, when I first started messaging. ;D

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 06:43:20 AM »
I just replied to a PM. The reply is not in my outbox (sent items), but the original message is now marked: « You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Why isn't it in my outbox? Where did it go? How can I know just what I said?

Joan you can also go to your forum profile and under messages you will see an option to keep a copy of all sent messages in outbox.

Offline yrekasoapco

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 11:22:27 AM »
I have 2 questions that maybe someone can help me with?
1. How do you see how many views your items have on them? Is there a way to do this without clicking on every single one?

2. Under manage products, I have a few items that are highlighted pink, what does this mean?

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 11:40:41 AM »
I have 2 questions that maybe someone can help me with?
1. How do you see how many views your items have on them? Is there a way to do this without clicking on every single one?

2. Under manage products, I have a few items that are highlighted pink, what does this mean?

The highlighted items mean nothing. You can track your views with Google Analytics. I sent out a newsletter yesterday, did you receive it?

Offline Tashasflowercreations

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 09:19:57 AM »
Please could someone help?

I'm pretty new to Handmade Artists website and finding it a bit frustrating when trying to post my creations under the relevant topin in the forums

There doesn't seem to be the option to reply so that I can add, please could someone tell me where I am going wrong?

I've come over to attempt using this site as well as Etsy who has sadly as we all know now taken on manufactured products which is really affecting Handmade Sales

Your help will be appreciated :-)

Offline Blue Highways

• Global Moderator
  • Book Nerd
    • View Profile
    • My Shop and Blog
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 01:27:27 PM »
Once you find the relevant category for whatever you are posting click it then there is a "new topic" option above the dark purple bar above. Post away :)