Author Topic: What are you doing today?  (Read 726170 times)

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
Re: What are you doing today?
« Reply #12480 on: March 20, 2017, 03:11:56 PM »
No where near it, Bev...  fortunately, it looks like it will be out soon.

Offline myeuropeantouch

• Art is the most intense mode of individualism.
    • View Profile
    • https://handmadeartistsshop.com/shop/Myeuropeantouch
« Reply #12482 on: March 21, 2017, 05:47:48 AM »
Glad you are safe Sandi.....

thanks for the compliments. I am one of those lucky woman I always looked younger then my age. But my body will tell me and remind me... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now with this great weight loss it is a bit easier on my body and that was my goal.....makes a great difference. Maybe a bit
TMI, but I bought 4 Bikini's for my Water Aerobics class, since I have my hourglass figure back, at 70 I myself cannot believe it.  ^-^

Stay safe, be good to yourselves..... :-*

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #12483 on: March 22, 2017, 09:55:01 AM »
Good morning!

Got up WAY early this morning, because Eric is sick and I had to take care of all the animals before leaving the house an hour earlier than normal for my allergy shot before work.  Actually, I got up WAY early yesterday too, because I thought yesterday was Wednesday and I had my allergy shot yesterday morning!  Whoops.

Work today, and tonight, I (and hopefully Eric if he's feeling better) am doing a talk at a local historical farm about beekeeping and becoming a beekeeper.  It should be a blast, but if E can't come, it'll be my first solo talk. 

The question is whether I bring my wasps nest also, to show people the difference between a beehive and a wasps nest.  We get SO many calls to come get "bees" that turn out to be yellowjackets.  On the other hand, this isn't so much about bees in general, but about beekeeping.  I'll see.