Author Topic: Secret Santa Reveal!  (Read 13952 times)

Offline PennyFarrow

• View Profile
Re: Secret Santa Reveal!
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2010, 03:00:30 AM »
Hey, its been really fun to see what everyone sent each other, and the delighted responses, great job:-)

Merry christmas and happy new year everyone:-)

Offline jewelrybyjanelle50

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »
Glad you like it CJ! The bracelet is Hawaiian Koa, and your hairsticks are puprleheart.

I forgot to add care instructions, do not put your hairstcks in damp or wet hair, they are wood, and will spot up on you. Keep your bangle dry too. When the wood starts to lose it's lustre, just apply a coat of Johnson's paste wax, let dry, and buff off with a soft cloth.

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2010, 03:57:50 PM »
Super cute!! Love the hairsticks!!

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2010, 04:49:43 PM »
Not yet. I used to have hair down to my waist, but cut it shortly after my first was born. I let it grow a little, but shortened it again with my second baby. I've been letting it grow out for over a year, and would like it to get long again. :) It's about shoulder-length now.

Offline JewelryGeek

• View Profile
    • The Jewelry Geek
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2011, 08:45:57 PM »
Thank you Kathy Karlik for my beautiful necklace! My gift has been sitting at someone's house on the other side of our housing area... they were out of town until Sunday which is when they brought the package over.

Here are some pics (front and back side of pendant) and sorry about the lighting... I tried and tried to find the battery to my camera and failed so I ended up using my cell phone to take pictures haha.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2011, 09:26:57 PM »
That's gorgeous!

We have just a few left with issues, and one has our Irish member Heli on both ends of it - the gift she sent and the one she's supposed to receive, so it's likely that's a distance issue.

Offline HeliDesigns

• Fur animal & animal activist friendly 'furs'
    • View Profile
    • Heli
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2011, 06:31:07 AM »
Thank you thousand times Marilyn from Chained Heart Jewelry http://www.etsy.com/shop/chainedheart for lovely set of Christmas ornaments & best ever cups of coffee! ;) The postman dropped me the packet this morning. Really looking forward to using the ornaments later this year, however couldn't wait for taking the photo until then and dressed my mini tree with them before putting it away on Thu - just beautiful! :)
@ Larissa: my recipient had got her present yesterday so everything's fine - better later than never, it must have been the weather slowing down the deliveries.
Very Happy This Year to all! 
x Heli

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeliDesigns
http://www.facebook.com/HeliMG
http://twitter.com/HeliDesigns
http://www.heli.ie
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 06:39:56 AM by HeliDesigns »
Heli

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2011, 07:42:53 AM »
I forgot you guys got the terrible snow too!  Now there's really just a couple left... not bad!

Offline phoenixartstudio

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2011, 10:06:09 AM »
I received a lovely white snowball ornament from Heli. You're right, it took awhile because it was coming from Ireland! lol. That's quite a trek! I would post a photo of it, but my camera is acting up and not holding a charge for some reason. Working on getting this fixed ASAP!  Still not sure if my recipient received hers but I'm going to assume that she did. Hope that everyone had a safe and happy holiday!

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2011, 07:49:38 AM »
I received a lovely white snowball ornament from Heli. You're right, it took awhile because it was coming from Ireland! lol. That's quite a trek! I would post a photo of it, but my camera is acting up and not holding a charge for some reason. Working on getting this fixed ASAP!  Still not sure if my recipient received hers but I'm going to assume that she did. Hope that everyone had a safe and happy holiday!

Your recipient is one of the ones I haven't heard from yet, but since I know you sent it now, I'll assume she got it.

Offline Honey from the Bee

• View Profile
    • Honey from the Bee - Artisan Jewelry
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2011, 07:44:41 PM »
Such great participation!  This was really fun and a great way to get to know others in the group.  Thanks so much for coordinating it and hope more do it next year!