Author Topic: Trans-Siberian Orchestra  (Read 2925 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Trans-Siberian Orchestra
« on: November 20, 2010, 07:58:31 PM »
We just got back from a killer show in Philadelphia. If you've never seen them Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a must see. They do a Christmas Story show, this is our third time seeing them. Thought I would share a couple pics. Sorry they are from a camera phone so not the best quality. If you have never heard of them you can check them out here http://www.trans-siberian.com/

Anyway it was a rush and the boys loved it!

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 08:19:02 PM »
Looks like a heck of a show!  I love them, look forward to hearing them on PLJ every year for the Christmas broadcast.

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 11:00:32 PM »
Oh my goodness, I LOVE TSB!!!!!!! I want to see them some day. My sis has seen them twice and tells me it's the best light show ever.

Nice pics. :D Were you up close?

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 07:53:01 AM »
We were one level up on one side...close enough to be able to see really well but not so close that the kids would be crushed and not be able to see!  Those pictures were actually taken when they drop the catwalk literally right in front of us and come out and play on them.  They are definitely my favorite concert to see because there is something going on all over all the time!  Plus, they played 3 hours straight with NO intermission!