Author Topic: Everything Jersey City Street Fair  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Face of Contentment

• View Profile
    • Face of Contentment Design
Everything Jersey City Street Fair
« on: May 13, 2009, 05:27:53 PM »
Please wish me luck, as I will be selling at my first crarft fair this weekend in Jersey City.  Better yet, come say, "hi" to me at my booth.

Dori Daus

Jeanne

Re: Everything Jersey City Street Fair
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 05:33:12 PM »
Good luck... I am in Ohio so I will wish you healthy sales and good weather with no wind from here.

Jeanne

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 07:52:44 PM »
So......... how did it go. By the way we are Jersey too Down the Shore!

Offline Face of Contentment

• View Profile
    • Face of Contentment Design
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 08:09:19 PM »
Everything Jersey City was a bust- two sales, but I think I made some great contacts and found out about some other venues.  I may get to teach some classes out of the experience.

West Orange was similarly a bust- three sales, but again, it got my name out there, taught people about metal clay and lampwork and introduced the idea of taking my classes to a wider audience.  Many many business cards and postcards walked away from my table.

I will be on June 6 and Fairlawn on June 7, so more good energy please :)  If you are local, please consider coming by and saying "hi".

MrsWTownsend

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 08:31:26 PM »
Everything Jersey City was a bust- two sales, but I think I made some great contacts and found out about some other venues.  I may get to teach some classes out of the experience.

West Orange was similarly a bust- three sales, but again, it got my name out there, taught people about metal clay and lampwork and introduced the idea of taking my classes to a wider audience.  Many many business cards and postcards walked away from my table.

I will be on June 6 and Fairlawn on June 7, so more good energy please :)  If you are local, please consider coming by and saying "hi".

While I understand being discouraged by sales you are right~ there is so much more in experience to take away.  Good job!