Business Tips, Tutorials, and Technical Help > Business Tips and Help

StumbleUpon Questions/Advice

(1/3) > >>

MrsWTownsend:
OK, so I have just learned how to StumbleUpon something but I seem to be having some trouble with the program.  It appears as though it is not registering everything that I click to rate.  It lets me fill out the whole tag line and click on the button but then I get a blank Stumble window and when I check the info for the page I just rated it shows no info.

I uninstalled the add on/ re installed it, tried it a few more times and still the same thing.  Any thoughts or advice?  I am running firefox with the Stumble add on.

paradisepurls:
I'm sorry, I have no earthly idea.  I'll be watching for the answer so I can learn, too!

chainmaille:
I use the same set up. Firefox with a stumbleupon addon.
I just click the thumbs up and add my review then I click on the star on the toolbar which takes you to your favorites.

Maybe your not logged in to stumbleupon?
I only logged in once that's it I never have to login again as if remembers my credentials.

Not sure if that helps.

MrsWTownsend:
No but thanks anyway.  I'm logged in and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.   It quit working every time when I hit 33 stumbles last night.  I'm going to try uninstalling it again and maybe even Firefox too.

Dad burnit.

MakinTheBest:
 :P You broke it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version