Author Topic: 13LBS OF SEED BEADS AND SUPPLIES TO MAKE FRENCH BEADED FLOWERS  (Read 2490 times)

buddingcreations

This is a one time deal when it is gone it is gone. I just have so much i dont know what to do with so if you are interested in learning how to make french beaded flowers this is everything you need to get started! plus it is a great way to earn some extra money or to give as gifts wedding season is coming and once you learn to make these flowers they will do well.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220571040527&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
Re: 13LBS OF SEED BEADS AND SUPPLIES TO MAKE FRENCH BEADED FLOWERS
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 03:38:48 PM »
I had to laugh!  I can't imagine 13lbs of beads showing up on my door....Andrew might just turn around and walk back out again!

buddingcreations

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 09:36:20 PM »
I had to laugh!  I can't imagine 13lbs of beads showing up on my door....Andrew might just turn around and walk back out again!
you think that is bad last month i sold over 30 lbs and still have about 20lbs more! I am truely a seed bead lover! I am an addict i just cant stop buying them!

Offline Haffina

• Just a little bit crazy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • HaffinaCreations
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 05:44:03 AM »
Gosh I would love love love those... but shipping to Australia would be ridiculous LOL

buddingcreations

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 10:01:32 AM »
gosh your right i checked to see how much it costs to ship to australia and it is 43.00 THAT IS CRAZY! I wonder why  it is cheaper to ship to and from china compared to other countries?

Offline Haffina

• Just a little bit crazy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • HaffinaCreations
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 03:00:11 AM »
$43!! Gosh - even im surprised by that.. I thought it would around $30 LOL and if I convert to AUD that is even more horrifying!!
I dont understand shipping at all, costs me nearly twice as much to ship to the UK than to the US, unless I can keep it really flat and get it through as a large letter.