Author Topic: READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14830 times)

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
Re: READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2013, 02:34:07 AM »
So, what is tinypic and where do I find it?
When you click on reply in the forum it is just above the box where you begin typing. in bright colors

Offline JeanSchneider

• View Profile
Frosty Genuine Brown seaglass SS grommet necklace
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2013, 07:45:32 AM »
This is a style that I love to do!   It can be a bit tricky and with a thick piece of sea glass and center drilling the likehood of cracking of the sea glass is extremely high!

It is really distressing when you have a very rare color!   This is not a rare color BUT a perfectly rounded nicely frosted Chocolate nugget!   This piece of sea glass is 3/4 inch in length and really a nice round piece that 5 mm Sterling Silver grommets fit on both sides

This sea glass has a delicate SS chain threaded though the grommets...I have tried to show the different position that the seaglass will do while wearing it....This is a rolly polly design...If you would prefer your seaglass to not move at all a thick Silverfilled jump ring can be inserted for you so that you will always have your grommet facing you...Your choice!....I will have more on the site with different looks, some with jump rings, some with out depending on the shape of the sea glass.
Check back for more styles

This is a beautiful fall look with a perfectly wonderful brown seaglass!  This is all sterling silver

Offline Tashasflowercreations

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 03:45:25 PM »
I hope I have posted this ok I'm still getting used to the forums

Handmade Red Carnation & Garnet Jewellery set

Each Carnation has been made by me petal by petal with Polymer Clay and combined with genuine Garnet Gemstones both of which refer to the January Birth Flower and Stone

https://handmadeartists.com/product-details/Jewelry/Sets/Red%20Carnation%20Jewellery%20Set%20January%20birth%20flowe/?pid=20140205084739ca423

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 10:46:09 AM »
Very nice Tashasflowercreations. You can start a new topic in the gallery to post your new stuff. Use the name of your creation as the title, use the link in the body of the post and add a picture. You will certainly get more views than posting in this thread.

Offline Tashasflowercreations

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 03:41:30 PM »
Aaaahhh thanks for this trusk4u, will do now :-)