Author Topic: etsy  (Read 13976 times)

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
etsy
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:47:37 PM »
Has anybody  here  ever  been  banned   from  Etsy?   I  made  a  snarky  remark  a  few  months ago  in  their  forum,     no  cussing,   just  sarcasm,   and  I  seem  to   have  been  booted  forever.   I  can't   log  in  and  I  get  a message saying  my  account   has  been  deactivated.  Watch  out   for  the  Etsy  police....   they  will  get  you!
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline Myeuropeantouch

• View Profile
Re: etsy
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 07:15:02 AM »
Has anybody  here  ever  been  banned   from  Etsy?   I  made  a  snarky  remark  a  few  months ago  in  their  forum,     no  cussing,   just  sarcasm,   and  I  seem  to   have  been  booted  forever.   I  can't   log  in  and  I  get  a message saying  my  account   has  been  deactivated.  Watch  out   for  the  Etsy  police....   they  will  get  you!

MsMarty....you made me laugh, etsy has been doing that since I was booted in 2011 when someone reported me that my mosaics were not handmade (jealous competition did that) they have cut people for making all kinds of negative remarks.....free speech, hm hm...censorship has been alive and well, just like on facebook. Monika