Author Topic: Number of items availabe and shopping cart not working correctly  (Read 1983 times)

Offline DavesWireCreations

• View Profile
    • Daves Wire Creations
Hi ya'll,
I just re-opened my store using your platform and there are some issues that are really screwing things up for me.

I have had an issue with posting that I have one item, and the shopping cart charging customers for two items. This has happened twice so far.
There is an issue with the shipping feature. I put in that shipping costs $4.00 in the US, with additional items being $0.00, and when items were bought, it did not charge the $4.00, it gave them free shipping.
There is an issue where someone picked out several items, and it took several tries for them to be able to pay for those items, then it shows different items from what she bought in the list. Also, paypal didn't show a list of the items bought, so I can't verify what she actually bought.
Please get these issues fixed asap.
Handcrafted Wire Wrap Jewelry
Handcrafted Bowlerite Cabs

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
Re: Number of items availabe and shopping cart not working correctly
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 09:54:16 AM »
Honestly, your best bet is to PM Andrew (Chainmaille) at http://handmadeartists.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1, or email him (the email address is at that link too).  He'll see that a lot faster.