Author Topic: Orange elephant  (Read 1591 times)

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
Orange elephant
« on: February 03, 2016, 12:52:51 PM »
I was browsing  HAF  a few minutes ago and saw  an orange elephant  which I had forgotten to take down after I gave it to my toddler  neighbor.  I  went to my  page and when I came back to  the first page it wasn't there.   I am sure  you are aware by now that  I am not at all savvy.    The elephant is orange  fleece  with a beige and orange print blanket.  I'll go and look again to see if I can find it  ...   I might need some help  later  to take it down.
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
Re: Orange elephant
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 12:55:15 PM »
I didn't find it....   I'll check   my other stores....
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 01:02:53 PM »
I know if you use the shop search bar, items that are no longer listed will be in the drop-down as you type.  But if you click on them, they won't be in the shop anymore.  Is that what you were doing?

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 01:06:31 PM »
It's gone!    Thanks!
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 01:23:29 PM »
I know if you use the shop search bar, items that are no longer listed will be in the drop-down as you type.  But if you click on them, they won't be in the shop anymore.  Is that what you were doing?

I've come across this and find it rather annoying.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 02:10:08 PM »

I've come across this and find it rather annoying.

Yep, lots of annoying stuff going on here, part of my reason for setting out for a while til the new site is done.

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 03:12:11 PM »
Thanks for your help....   I just need to take the orange elephant out of my  shop   because I gave it to a really cute little  toddler girl neighbor.
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com