Author Topic: How many of you sell on Etsy?  (Read 4924 times)

Offline MediumMoments

• matching memories with scents. 100% soy wax
    • View Profile
    • Medium Moments
Re: How many of you sell on Etsy?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2016, 04:20:57 PM »
I am new to etsy but I am very appreciative for the thread, I feel that most of what has been said was helpful in opening my eyes to what etsy is all about now days.
We also have a shopify account, which IMHO is super easy to use! It is truly set up for E-Commerce

Mediummoments.com
@mediummoments
Facebook.com/Mediummoments
Instagram @mediummoments

Medium Moments is a small batch candle company based in Sacramento, Ca. ran by Taylor Comer and Travis Grossman.The invigorating aroma of Medium Moments candles bring us back to the times in life that lie between the highs and lows.

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2016, 07:37:58 PM »
I closed my etsy store  for many of the reasons others have .   It was great fun  for a  while  but they started with the international trade  and  I  just couldn't keep up.
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline ObiandoliBags

• View Profile
    • Obiandoli Handmade Bags and Purses
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 09:30:55 AM »
Hi - I'm the new kid on the block..just joined HAF today and I'm still setting up shop..but came to the forums to get the feel of things and saw this post. I have been on Etsy with different shops since 2008 and did very well at one time. In the last few months they have changed their format (again) and I went searching (again) for another place to go.  And found HAF!  I'm not sure if I'll close Etsy completely but if I do half as well here...it will be a no-brainer for me.  The surely are not handmade anymore and don't go out of their way to support handmade either.

I'm really happy to be here and will make the proper intro post a little later..still figuring out how everything works here.  Just the few posts I've read here have made me feel warm and fuzzy. Thanks!

Laura
Obiandoli Bags and Purses

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 02:21:48 PM »
Welcome Laura! Jump in and make yourself at home!