Author Topic: What do these stats mean?  (Read 1169 times)

Offline NaturallyNickelFree

• View Profile
    • Naturally Nickel Free
What do these stats mean?
« on: November 19, 2015, 03:52:26 PM »
My stats here have been rather low, though I understand because it's not where I emphasize my promotion. What I don't understand is where my views are coming from. Its this rather weird list. The winner right now is snip.to/referral, and other are from free-floating-buttons ( ??? ) or get-free-social-traffic .. I have no idea what these mean. It doesn't appear to be useful traffic at all since my bounce rate is about 100% all the time. Does anyone have any insights? Thanks.

I'm trying to attach the image, but not quite sure if it will come through. I'll give it a shot though.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 03:55:09 PM by NaturallyNickelFree »

Offline NaturallyNickelFree

• View Profile
    • Naturally Nickel Free
Re: What do these stats mean?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 09:32:58 AM »
What are "free floating buttons" and snip.to ... they seem to be the majority of views I'm getting and they are bouncing. Oddly, my views are going up , but my bounce rate is the same, and still no sales. Can any body (please) offer some insights? Are these harmless sites? Should I be worried? It seems like it must be wreaking havoc with my SEO.. I've had no sales in the months I've been here so far. If customers are looking, I don't mind being patient, but I think these are automated computer bots. I'm on the fence about staying or not. It seems like no one is replying to my thread at all.

Offline myeuropeantouch

• Art is the most intense mode of individualism.
    • View Profile
    • https://handmadeartistsshop.com/shop/Myeuropeantouch
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 11:38:25 AM »
Cant wait to hear either?????

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 12:02:42 PM »
No clue what free floating buttons are. sounds like share buttons. Did you click on any of the links to see where they took you?